PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Revis Related NEWS ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to be personally bothered by this, I'm sure you were a hard liner when negotiating your recent contract with Pizza Hut. Have a nice one.
I actually am personally bothered. Insulting someones character because you want to be a baby about thinking he owes you something and should take a worse offer because its your favorite team is childish.

upload_2015-3-10_18-0-51.pngJasonLaCanfora
Revis's reps have told teams they have $48M for 3yrs on the table now, with $40M guaranteed. My sense if that is from the Jets...
2015-03-10, 6:00 PM

PAY IT.

edit: 16/year is a little too much. We should make it 14.5/year with 1.5 million incentive if they win the SuperBowl.

He will be a Bill and that defense will be Superbowl type good.

You seem to be personally bothered by this, I'm sure you were a hard liner when negotiating your recent contract with Pizza Hut. Have a nice one.

Just stop it, you are making yourself look sillier by the second. AndyJohnson has forgotten more about football than you will ever know.

Pay the man. He is irreplaceable if they want to complete while Brady is here. Otherwise it is a return to when a special team player like arrington is your number one CB. We all remember how well that turned out even with the expensive safety McCourty.

Let's hope we can get him resigned soon, it's not promising to have a potential secondary that includes Ryan, Dennard, Arrington and Chung. A definite downgrade from this past secondary!!!

There's 4 elite corners in the game: Sherman, Peterson, Revis, maybe Haden. All of them are geting 35-40+ guaranteed. YES they are on longer contracts, YES they are younger. But when theres only 3 other guys like you, you can tell anyone citing your birth certificate to SUCK IT. I seriously am blown away by how this is the sticking point.
None of them got even close to that guaranteed

Oh my god 48 with 40 guaranteed is a steal PAY THE MAN. PAY HIM. ITS NOT WORTH SQUABBLING OVER 1.5 MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR.

So the difference is around $5 million in guaranteed money? Can we split the difference with him in terms of guarantees?

upload_2015-3-10_18-4-2.pngNEPD_Loyko
Looks like #Patriots are in the neighborhood in terms of guaranteed money for Revis, looking like it comes down to "outs"
2015-03-10, 6:03 PM

They should make up for a couple million lacking in guarantees, with $1 million bonus/incentive for each potential SuperBowl he wins. Or increments based on reaching AFCCG/reaching SuperBowl/winning SuperBowl.

Pay the man in my best Deion Sanders voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST