PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Revis Related NEWS ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

karguy85

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I figured we should have somewhere were there is no junk and news only regarding Revis. I have none...

I'm setting the over/under at 7.5 for new threads regarding Revis in the next 4 hours.

huh there is already a thread that is 45 pages already.

Under those requirements, there will be only one or two possible posts in this thread . The rest will be analysis and emotional response.

My guess

Browner is cut at 4. Revis is signed by 5. Dinner served at 6. Tip your waiter or waitress at 7.

giphy.gif

Under those requirements, there will be only one or two possible posts in this thread . The rest will be analysis and emotional response.
Not true at all. Any tweets or articles regarding possible offers, destinations, negotiations, visits, etc. are all in play. That being said, I give up. Just would have like to have one place where if the thread was bumped, you would know it had something of substance.

Not true at all. Any tweets or articles regarding possible offers, destinations, negotiations, visits, etc. are all in play. That being said, I give up. Just would have like to have one place where if the thread was bumped, you would know it had something of substance.
If something of substance happens, just look on the main page. There will be about 8 topics on it when it happens.

If something of substance happens, just look on the main page. There will be about 8 topics on it when it happens.
Was trying to help avoid that. Wanted to create order out of chaos! I have failed you all...

Was trying to help avoid that. Wanted to create order out of chaos! I have failed you all...
Completely understand. But it's inevitable. Let the fun begin in 12 minutes...
nHyjdUb.gif

ok, there's everything in this thread, BUT news....

LOOOOOOCK!

Before FA starts let me say it is days like today that make football the best sport in the world.

All this chaos at once. My body is ready. :D

Here's Revis with a couple women. I don't know if they're related. If not, it probably isn't news. o_O

darrelle-revis-air-jordan-3-05.jpg

Schefter saying on espn pats expect revis to land in NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back