PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rest of our schedule pretty weak

Status
Not open for further replies.
>>@PITT- 40% chance. Always tough.

huh?

We needed a Harmon interception in the EZ after a hurried snap by the Steelers to pull it out last year....

In what world is Minnesota not going to be a problem? Yes, it's a winnable game, but that's a tough team with talent across the board playing in a conference with which we have little familiarity. The rest of the schedule outside of them and Pittsburgh is a joke mostly because we have four games remaining against the clown show that is our division.

And yet NE virtually never sweeps the clown show, so I wouldn't be so quick to assume NE will win all its remaining AFCE games. It should, but historically that's not how it goes.

@Mia is still on the schedule. It is still a tough out even if Oz is the QB....

Reg season - TB's record at Pittsburgh

6-2

TB all time VS Pitt including playoffs all games:

14-3

Not feeling it this year. The Steelers have enough firepower to hang with us.

But....Titans before the cart...

@ Pitt really only tough one and very huge.

Minn @ home should not be a problem.

14-2 very possible

Man I want to go back to week 3 and read all the dire prognostications now.

Though to be fair it's not like we've had this current coaching staff and QB for nearly 2 decades, so how would people know if there was a possibility we'd improve our record as the season wears on. Let's let this Belichick guy get a few more years leading the team and see if he can surprise us with some wins.

Though to be fair it's not like we've had this current coaching staff and QB for nearly 2 decades, so how would people know if there was a possibility we'd improve our record as the season wears on. Let's let this Belichick guy get a few more years leading the team and see if he can surprise us with some wins.
I actually said they would go on a run when they were 1-2... but I did also say we sucked. I said 4 or 5 in a row. But we are at 6 and counting!

I think we’ll be the one seed when it’s all said and done. Both Chiefs and Patriots finish 13-3.

@Ten, @Pit and @Mia are tough no joke road games and Min at home will be tough....11-5 is not bad

Reg season - TB's record at Pittsburgh

6-2
The narrative in Pittsburgh is that they were a Jesse James overturn away from Brady being 3-3 at Heinz in the regular season. Instead, we know that he’s at least 4-2. Let’s try and figure this out so that I don’t look like a dumbass at the barbershop :

Losses

Wins

Am I missing any?

In some places, he’s still referred to as the new coach. I’m not kidding lol

@Ten, @Pit and @Mia are tough no joke road games and Min at home will be tough....11-5 is not bad
I'd be surprised if they're not 12-4 at worst. We've seen this movie before.

I am concentrating on Tennessee for now. Just do not want any more injuries!!

@TEN - I say we have a 60% chance of winning. The D needs to win this.
BYE
@NYJ - 75% chance. McNown is better than Darnold at this point, IMO.
MIN - 60% chance (adjusted for home field). Really good team...but home advantage.
@Mia - 45% chance. Miami...nuff' said.
@PITT- 40% chance. Always tough.
BUF - 85% chance. I think we see Allen in this one...but at least 1st match up vs. 2nd.
NYJ - 90% chance. Too much will likely be on the line then.

I think we have 3 more losses rest of the way....likely @Mia, @PIT, and maybe one of @TEN/MIN games.

Hyped, you sure don’t seem very hyped about our chances.
You think there’s a less than 50% chance we beat Pitt or Miami?
I think we’d be favored in both games.

we smoke Tenn

this year we handle Miami

Pitt = W

problem is KC may not lose again. I give LAC more of a chance then Rams

13-3. I think we’ll need someone outside the Rams to help get the Chiefs to 3 losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back