PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rest of our schedule pretty weak

Status
Not open for further replies.
11-5 and we win the AFC East. AFCCG as far as we'll go with this train wreck

I got 11-5 with loses coming from the Vikings and Steelers.

Did you see the game today? We wud be lucky to beat Foxboro High!

They played like **** it happens. But that is the outlier. I'll ignore the hyperbole high school comment.

And the Steelers are still coached by Mike Tomlin.

This thread aged well.

@TEN - I say we have a 60% chance of winning. The D needs to win this.
BYE
@NYJ - 75% chance. McNown is better than Darnold at this point, IMO.
MIN - 60% chance (adjusted for home field). Really good team...but home advantage.
@Mia - 45% chance. Miami...nuff' said.
@PITT- 40% chance. Always tough.
BUF - 85% chance. I think we see Allen in this one...but at least 1st match up vs. 2nd.
NYJ - 90% chance. Too much will likely be on the line then.

I think we have 3 more losses rest of the way....likely @Mia, @PIT, and maybe one of @TEN/MIN games.
So far so good...

Losses at Miami, at Sh!tsdirt and at home to Minnesota;
Wins at New Jersey (maybe), and at home vs Barfalo & New Jersey.

11-5 overall, win Wild Card weekend (maybe), loss on road to KC/Sh!tsdirt.

The Cliff has arrived.

The season is Over.

Sorry not sorry, but a Complete top-to-bottom Rebuild is Needed.

So far so good...

Losses at Miami, at Sh!tsdirt and at home to Minnesota;
Wins at New Jersey (maybe), and at home vs Barfalo & New Jersey.

11-5 overall, win Wild Card weekend (maybe), loss on road to KC/Sh!tsdirt.

The Cliff has arrived.

The season is Over.

Sorry not sorry, but a Complete top-to-bottom Rebuild is Needed.

Brady really misses Almendola. He trusted him unlike Dorsett and even Hogan this season.

I had them 12--4 in the preseason prediction thread.

In the back of my mind, in August I remind you, I thought they might lose @JAX, @PIT and @Mia, with one more unexpected loss somewhere along the way.

The problem is they had "unexpected losses" both @DET and now @TEN.

So, 12--4 means they have to win against both the Steelers and Miami on the road. I don't like playing Big Ben at home or the Fins in Miami.

But, I'll stick with my prediction and say they'll go 5--1, with a healthy Gronk, the rest of the way.

At some point, they're probably going to have to win a big road playoff game...the sort of thing Championship teams do.

Over the years, most of Pats losses were because they couldn't execute well. Some of them can also be attributed lack of a good practice week, We've seen many times how, after a win, players talk about how having a good week of practice helped. I have NOT watched the game against Titans but guessing it's a combination of both lack of execution and not good practice week. Often, bad practice leads to bad execution. I doubt anyone in the Pats building though they were going to run over the Titans. BB considers every opponent seriously and gives them the respect in spite of what their record is. So it's not like they thought they can just show up and win.

I thought this could be a tough game only because we are playing against Vrabel. BB hasn't had much success playing against his former staff (his player in this case).

End of the day it's one loss and definitely one that hurts for playoffs seeding. With they way KC is playing, I really doubt we can win enough games to get #1 seed (given or inconsistent performances, health etc.).

All that said, if we get healthy, I think we safely lock #2 seed in AFC and make it to AFCCG . If defense gets better we might even make it to SB. My only hope is that Chargers or Steelers play KC and knock them out of playoffs and we get to host AFCCG. I don't see us beating KC in KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back