PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
It means he has perfected his cheating to where he won't get caught. Only Belichick is capable of such a feat.

Good. Then he won't get caught. Your coaches are too dumb to do anything like that. But what do you expect from people from Maryland?

Last edited:
Acouple of things:

I hate Tom Brady but I respect Tom Brady. You can do both. I hate him because 1) his attitude in interviews rubs me and a majority of America outside New England the wrong way AND 2) Baltimore has always been defensive-focused and Brady and other QBs are some of the main reasons why defenses are at such a disadvantage today. There isn't a much better way to explain it. I think he is an amazing QB and would most likely love the guy if he played for my team as I wouldn't give a damn about the way he came off to other teams fans and I wouldn't care if he helped change the rule book.

Secondly, to the OP: I think he is definitely one of the best ever but I wouldn't say the best. I'm a big believer in saying this because I don't think you can judge guys from different generations against each other nor do I believe you can judge players who all dealt with different teams and situations completely evenly (P. Manning comes to mind).

You didn't read this thread because yourt post is filled with lots of misconceptions that have already been proven wrong. Why make us repeat ourselves?

1. The rule was changed after Carson Palmer was injured.
2. Brady gets fewer calls than all but one QB in the league.

And, should we also get rid of crackback, chop block, leg whip penalties that protect your defensive players? Why is it OK to dive at a QBs knees but not a LBs knees?

The "Brady gets fewer calls statistically" argument doesn't really fly. He also has some of the best protection of any QB in the league.

Question for Ravens fans.

Why are you still mad at Indy for stealing your team when you in fact, years later, stole a team from Cleveland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back