PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reports/Speculation: Texans will pursue Caserio AGAIN after 2020 Draft/UPDATE - Rumor: He wants out

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point if we won't promote him I guess he is going to leave one way or the other.

Or maybe Easterby isn't a hypocrite and just isn't familiar with the ins and outs of NFL corporate bylaws about tampering?
Sure, and I'm the King of F######England...

Good. Now give Caserio the promotion and tell the Texans to go **** their mother.

What "promotion" does he need? He's the 1A to Belichick's 1. Caserio handles all the scouting, trades, and contracts.

Just like with Pioli, the Pats feel that Caserio is their GM equivalent. So, taking a GM position is a lateral move. The Pats don't have to give permission for Caserio to interview for it.

For the Reverend Easterby:

Ignorance Not an Excuse (Forerunner Commentary)

Bible verses about Ignorance Not an Excuse

Proverbs 1:22

C'mon man.

"How long will you who are simple love your simple ways? How long will mockers delight in mockery and fools hate knowledge?"

Are you really trying to say that this equates into what might have been an honest mistake is a sin?

Christ almighty, I'm the farthest thing from a Christian these days but give me a break. By your logic it means any Christian who doesn't know everything is disobeying that verse. That's so absurd.

At this point if we won't promote him I guess he is going to leave one way or the other.
Not true. He doesn't need a promotion to be a protected employee.

Kevin Duffy needs to go back and read the very first line of (1):
"If a club employee (other than player, coach, or high-level employee) "

Who here believes that Caserio ISN'T a "high-level employee"????

Says who?

There's so many assumptions going on right now. What if Caserio doesn't actually want to leave and was the one who told the Pats about the tampering in the first place?

It'd be nice if we could hold off on seeing how things shake out before we start cutting off heads and creating a new calendar....

C'mon man.

"How long will you who are simple love your simple ways? How long will mockers delight in mockery and fools hate knowledge?"

Are you really trying to say that this equates into what might have been an honest mistake is a sin?

Christ almighty, I'm the farthest thing from a Christian these days but give me a break. By your logic it means any Christian who doesn't know everything is disobeying that verse. That's so absurd.

Lighten up, Francis. I had no idea that would hit such a button for you. I was just injecting some humor.

I know you detailed your entire life the other day as being a "contrarian". I didn't know you meant "humorless/neurotic" also.

Calm down. It's all good. Enjoy the show......and, if you pay attention, you'll notice some of it is quite ironic/funny.

Lighten up, Francis. I had no idea that would hit such a button for you. I was just injecting some humor.

I know you detailed your entire life the other day as being a "contrarian". I didn't know you meant humorless also.

"clam down i was just trollin' u" is such a dumb response when there's jack in your post to even suggest it was tongue-in-cheek, especially since this thread is full of people who are preemptively pissed off and ready to label Easterby a fake Christian and other nonsense.

But I mean, ok haha hilarious bible quotation bud, add it to your tight 5 for the comedy store.

Breer has "timeline" of how things happened going back to the Ring Ceremony.

It would be interesting if Easterby did a "hypothetical" with Nick during the festivities just to gauge the level of interest.

There's so many assumptions going on right now. What if Caserio doesn't actually want to leave and was the one who told the Pats about the tampering in the first place?

It'd be nice if we could hold off on seeing how things shake out before we start cutting off heads and creating a new calendar....

That’s not how we operate here.

"clam down i was just trollin' u" is such a dumb response when there's jack in your post to even suggest it was tongue-in-cheek, especially since this thread is full of people who are preemptively pissed off and ready to label Easterby a fake Christian and other nonsense.

But I mean, ok haha hilarious bible quotation bud, add it to your tight 5 for the comedy store.

Helpin' you out here: The word "trollin'" was not used.

Be careful about putting words in others' mouths, Mr "Contrarian".

Wonder why the Patriots are blocking him, they don’t typically block promotions. Did the Texans not follow proper procedures, how would this situation happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back