PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reports/Speculation: Texans will pursue Caserio AGAIN after 2020 Draft/UPDATE - Rumor: He wants out

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm catching up on 37 pages here: Does everyone on the Pats hate each other again?
let me make it simple for you...its more probable that not that they don't necessarily not like each other, maybe.

???

You might consider all the writers that cover the patriots. How many times have each of their columns/tweets/blogs been read in the last week?

The open question is whether a "more accurate" writer than Volin would generate more hits and more money? Apparently, the judgement by his employers is "no".

Ti out it simply, sports reporting is a business, and it is very difficult to get any readership at all in June and July.
Well maybe we could help by eliminating his useless tweets from the social media section of our own site. One step at a time?

I can’t wrap my mind around how Jack Esterby went from being a team chaplain/glorified camp counselor on the Pats to attempted King Maker for the Texans. Who the hell is this guy?

Well maybe we could help by eliminating his useless tweets from the social media section of our own site. One step at a time?
Did that for him here a long time ago.

I can’t wrap my mind around how Jack Esterby went from being a team chaplain/glorified camp counselor on the Pats to attempted King Maker for the Texans. Who the hell is this guy?

He started as chaplain but had already moved upwards to be working in team development the last season. If you listen to what Lombardi and Curran have said about him he sounds like he highly ambitious person who wants to run a team.

Did that for him here a long time ago.
Well you have to do a better job, captain, because I am still occasionally being taunted by his banal musings every now and then. ;)

Why, ************, of course...

Interesting....Ben Volin suggested today that Patriots could trade Caserio to Houston in February. What? After he knows all of the Patriots draft rankings and free agency plans, but before the draft or free agency? Did that not strike him as nuts?

Interesting....Ben Volin suggested today that Patriots could trade Caserio to Houston in February. What? After he knows all of the Patriots draft rankings and free agency plans, but before the draft or free agency? Did that not strike him as nuts?

You are expecting that Volin thought that through.

It does not matter, Volin got what he wanted, his desperate need for attention....

You’re both going to hell, by the way. Just in case there were ever any doubts.
I won't speak for Clonamery, but I put a down payment on a lot there the summer between my sophomore and junior years in high school. While I was an altar boy at that time, I still managed to learn first-hand that there's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning...

I won't speak for Clonamery, but I put a down payment on a lot there the summer between my sophomore and junior years in high school. While I was an altar boy at that time, I still managed to learn first-hand that there's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning...
I would say my future descent has been an accumulation of bad thoughts, misjudgments and misdeeds. Luckily no one aside from myself has been physically hurt in the making of this movie, though the toll has been exhausting. The unsound, unthinking pranks while at UNH alone paid for entry into H-E-double toothpicks.

Kind of reminds me of a combination of Joel Osteen and Alex Guerrero. Some substance with a bit of conman mixed in. No way someone goes from organizing team building paintball events to a high level NFL personnel guy without some wheeling and dealing. Unless he is just strictly a “red flag” monitor then I have no idea how you could let a guy with no scouting/coaching experience (as far as I know) have a say in personnel.

What a douchebag.

Well you have to do a better job, captain, because I am still occasionally being taunted by his banal musings every now and then. ;)
Hit the "Customize" button above the Twitter Feed sidebar, and your Trolin' problem should be solved...just find his name and hit the box next to it. There's a few names on that media list whom I have already checked-off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots