PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reports: Browns reached out last night about Garoppolo, were told no. Will make another offer today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? As fans of a team without draft picks, this is the best drama we've got.

If it wasn't for the Bears going full ****** last night, the Patriots would have the most drama surrounding them in the NFL... without even having a day one pick.

Jimmy is super talented, but IF Brady goes down the Pats probably aren't winning the SB.
Remember when lots of folks would have said the same about Bledsoe?

Probably not, not many would have said "Tommy is super talented,"...

I blame the rest of the AFCE. BB knows what happens to team when they don't have a viable starting QB. no matter how good the rest of the players are, it all starts at the top.

ok, just semi-serious. He knows what he wants and has a plan and we have to believe him.

peWkyHg.jpg

2018 is going to interesting I think thats a guarantee, but would BB hold on to a 41yr old Brady over a 26/27yrs Garoppolo, or would Brady take a another cap friendly restructure to where they could comfortably franchise Jimmy G and and work on extending him will Brady plays one more year if Jimmys ok with that and if hes not does Tom get traded for the sake of the future of the franchise being that hes 41 and they have what they believe is a 27yr old QB that could keep the well oiled machine that is the Patriots running just fine if giving the keys, I think either Brady or Garoppolo is getting traded next season (unless Brady retires) and yes I think its possible for Brady to be traded next season, unless Garoppolo is willing to rock the bench another year or unless he gets traded then that leaves the future of this franchise in question marks
stop. take a breath. you'll pass out if you keep that up.

That makes no sense though. You don't turn down multiple high draft picks (possibly multiple first rounders) for insurance for a title run. That is a move a bad GM does, not Belichick.

The only possibilities that make any sense are either the offers weren't good or the Pats are ready to move on from Brady after this year and Garoppolo is the heir apparent.

If Belichick gave up say the 12th overall pick and the 33rd overall pick to keep Garoppolo for insurance for the 2017 season, he is a complete and utter fool. And he isn't a complete and utter fool.

You do if Brady says 'if we win the next one, I'm done'

Mary Kate Kabot can talk all she wants but the Browns having more ammo. But next years 1st round and 2nd round picks don't have the same value as this years 1st round and 2nd round draft picks. If the Browns want Garoppolo now the price has gone up because the picks will be lower in the round with Garropolo improving the team standings wise.

So now I'd want four 1st round picks. three 2nd round picks. And then add in 2 to 4 lower round picks depending where they are.

Do the Pats believe JG is that good, or that the Browns are that dumb?

I think BB thinks he's that good. If the scrub QBS in this draf
Mary Kate Kabot can talk all she wants but the Browns having more ammo. But next years 1st round and 2nd round picks don't have the same value as this years 1st round and 2nd round draft picks. If the Browns want Garoppolo now the price has gone up because the picks will be lower in the round with Garropolo improving the team standings wise.

So now I'd want four 1st round picks. three 2nd round picks. And then add in 2 to 4 lower round picks depending where they are.

I see your playing madden also...lmao

You do if Brady says 'if we win the next one, I'm done'

Brady isn't going to retire if he is still playing at a high level. The guy is a born competitor. He is going to be one of those guys who stays at the party too long and likely play a year or two longer than he should have.

Unless he sees a sharp decline in his play in 2017, Brady is playing in 2018 no matter if he wins a Super Bowl or not.

Brady isn't going to retire if he is still playing at a high level. The guy is a born competitor. He is going to be one of those guys who stays at the party too long and likely play a year or two longer than he should have.

Unless he sees a sharp decline in his play in 2017, Brady is playing in 2018 no matter if he wins a Super Bowl or not.

You don't know that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore