PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

REPORT: Tampa is Brady's Likely Landing Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least wait for a confirmation link tomorrow...

At least he is not in the AFC.

Oh well.

TB to TB

If he indeed signs there, it's the third best case scenario for Pats fans (behind re-signing and retirement.) The idea that you can't root for both him and the Patriots is absurd. When that becomes a conflict of interest, we'll cross that bridge.

why there?

No state income tax, the weather, closer to vacation homes in Brazil and Costa Rica, no BB, no Boston media, no car inspection, lower car insurance, lower property taxes, ocean front, Busch Gardens, an hour from Disneyworld, Universal, Sea World,

oh and Evans, Howard, Brate, Godwin and soon AB and $60 mil in cap space

They have a lot of offensive talent and salary cap space.

I bet we win more games though.

No state income tax, the weather, closer to vacation homes in Brazil and Costa Rica, no BB, no Boston media, no car inspection, lower car insurance, lower property taxes, ocean front, Busch Gardens, an hour from Disneyworld, Universal, Sea World,

oh and Evans, Howard, Brate, Godwin and soon AB and $60 mil in cap space

But it’s Florida

If it's Pats-Bucs SB 55. You rooting for NE in a blowout, or NE in a close one, or worse: for the Bucs?

If it's Pats-Bucs SB 55. You rooting for NE in a blowout, or NE in a close one, or worse: for the Bucs?

My 1976 Hanson Pee Wee team has about the same shot as the Patriots to make it to SB 55!

What kind of deal?

First of all, Tom Brady would never let it be a blow out. Second of all, I don’t think any of us should be talking Patriots in the Super Bowl at this point, until we actually see what we have for a QB and how the rest of the team gels.

First of all, Tom Brady would never let it be a blow out. Second of all, I don’t think any of us should be talking Patriots in the Super Bowl at this point, until we actually see what we have for a QB and how the rest of the team gels.
Mmm I think I'll talk Pats super bowl. BB gonna do the damn thing this year

That's my pick all along take that BB and Kraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down