PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

REPORT: Tampa is Brady's Likely Landing Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's Pats-Bucs SB 55. You rooting for NE in a blowout, or NE in a close one, or worse: for the Bucs?
Well it’s a moot point. Pats will be lucky to make the playoffs. No way they’d escape the wild card game.

Yeah...IMO he was not happy about those 2 signings.

"I was told 35 minutes ago that Tom Brady signs tomorrow with Tampa Bay. He had made a decision and talked to Tampa Bay yesterday," Cowherd said. "He was willing to re-sign with New England but he watched Stefon Diggs and DeAndre Hopkins go to other franchises and then called Robert Kraft an hour and a half later and says ‘I’M OUT’… I am told Tampa is the choice and he will sign tomorrow... This is not a 'football source', it is a ‘Icon’ source, and somebody in Tom’s stratosphere that knows Tom and who is a famous person. He says Tampa."

If he indeed signs there, it's the third best case scenario for Pats fans (behind re-signing and retirement.) The idea that you can't root for both him and the Patriots is absurd. When that becomes a conflict of interest, we'll cross that bridge.
i hope tom bradys football memories outside of foxboro are filled with misery pain and failure. i want the pats to come out of this smelling like a rose.

No state income tax, the weather, closer to vacation homes in Brazil and Costa Rica, no BB, no Boston media, no car inspection, lower car insurance, lower property taxes, ocean front, Busch Gardens, an hour from Disneyworld, Universal, Sea World,

oh and Evans, Howard, Brate, Godwin and soon AB and $60 mil in cap space
3:15 from WPB and have family there. My nephews are going crazy. I'll commute to Tampa with AB. Lets fv^king gooooo!

i hope tom bradys football memories outside of foxboro are filled with misery pain and failure. i want the pats to come out of this smelling like a rose.

You need to find a peaceful spirituality. Maybe a religion of peace and surrender.

3:15 from WPB and have family there. My nephews are going crazy. I'll commute to Tampa with AB. Lets fv^king gooooo!

I was hoping he'd go to SF for the same reason. That's exciting.

I don’t blame Brady.... you can’t expect him to cook a good dinner when you give him less than quality groceries.

Tampa has far better receivers than the Patriots & both their Tight Ends are much better than the stiffs we had last year.

I am going to go to a game in Tampa next year & root for Brady.

I won’t pick Tampa over the Pats, but I will root for Tampa in every other game.

Cap why the hate? Why not both come out looking good? Ft. Myers is real close to Tampa.

Pats 55
TBs-0

Laundry over nameplate
I’ll root for the Pats every single time, unless Brady is playing against us. Not sorry. Call me a fake fan or whatever you want. But I’ve watched the GOAT represent this region for twenty years of my life and bring us SIX titles. There is no way in hell I would root for him to lose to any team, the Pats included.

Is the report that he decided to leave because he saw Hopkins and Diggs go somewhere else actually true? I have a really hard time believing that. The money and draft capital given up to acquire those two is outrageous. There’s no way he had to have thought that was a realistic chance for us...could he?

Plenty of direct flights from Boston to Tampa, easy drive to stadium there from airport ...

@mods thank you for changing the thread title. Maybe @Triumph can get sent to re-education camp to improve his thread titling skills (not the first time).

TB to TB

TB12 going to play in a city with the Initials of TB - Makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes