PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Brady and Gisele are Divorcing

Supermodel Gisele Bündchen, 42, was spotted meeting with a spiritual healer for hours over the weekend amid reports she hired a divorce lawyer
The spiritual healer greeted Bündchen with Palo Santo, an incense known to remove negative energy, while the supermodel sat inside her car

LOL at Giselle and this performative spiritual stuff.

The kids are excited that Dad is finally retiring because he says at his press conference he will be spending a lot of time with the family and after 44 days he decides that was enough of that. That will confuse and hurt the kids.

All that mysterious time off must have been trying to fix things. Sad when two people want different things in the end.

The kids are excited that Dad is finally retiring because he says at his press conference he will be spending a lot of time with the family and after 44 days he decides that was enough of that. That will confuse and hurt the kids.

Oh don’t even go there. One of his sons doesn’t freaking live within a thousand miles of him and people HERE mocked his publicly stated concern for wanting to be closer to him in New York (remember the Brookline house listing drama/denial in Brady’s final season) so Pats fans have no right to turn around now and pretend that they give a single crap about his kids especially considering we have NO idea how frayed or conversely perfectly fine their relationships are.

I don’t forget how people HERE mocked Brady’s talk about his kids and family in Tom vs Time. In Jim Grey interviews. And other stuff. Saying how he has it way easier than normal 9-5ers. So don’t EVEN now turn around and condemn him for what you collectively claimed was what he should do (focus on football) because he’s no longer on the local team. None of you care an ounce for his kids.

Congrats to the long term marriages here, lot of em

I was happily married for 18 months, once

Unf lasted 7 years.

I Lived the Dangerfield joke.
Heh

Trade up?
James Franco Reaction GIF

She is one of the most successful women on the planet. She's the GOAT of supermodels. What is defined as a trade up from here?
What is defined as a trade up from here?
Curves, eats sandwiches. Bounces when she giggles. Giggles often.

You don’t marry someone expecting them to change for you. You marry them for the person they are and accept them for it.

Many marriages fail because one or both spouses expected the other to change. It's unreasonable
Many marriages fail because one or both spouses expected the other to change. It's unreasonable
Big Time Truth.

BARBARA BUSH JOKE:
Gal, wedding day, nervous, Mom what do I do?
Honey, just stand at the end of the Aisle,
walk towards the Alter when you hear the Hymn

Bride walked away saying to herself
Aisle, Alter Hymn
Aisle Alter Hymn

When Brady comes back, give him apt at Gillete
Maybe a beater mobile home in the parking lot?

Note: All the News is GrizeLda playing her press connections, setting the narrative, being a cant.

Good riddance.

Now get back to Boston, okay Tom?
We got a free mobile home for ya.

Maybe even one with wheels you can drive around
We can start a go fund me to buy gas for ya.

Thx.

Oh don’t even go there. One of his sons doesn’t freaking live within a thousand miles of him and people HERE mocked his publicly stated concern for wanting to be closer to him in New York (remember the Brookline house listing drama/denial in Brady’s final season) so Pats fans have no right to turn around now and pretend that they give a single crap about his kids especially considering we have NO idea how frayed or conversely perfectly fine their relationships are.

I don’t forget how people HERE mocked Brady’s talk about his kids and family in Tom vs Time. In Jim Grey interviews. And other stuff. Saying how he has it way easier than normal 9-5ers. So don’t EVEN now turn around and condemn him for what you collectively claimed was what he should do (focus on football) because he’s no longer on the local team. None of you care an ounce for his kids.
There was also the incident where a local radio guy called his little girl a pissant on air.
And now it's amazing how quickly some fans have thrown him under the bus.

There was also the incident where a local radio guy called his little girl a pissant on air.
And now it's amazing how quickly some fans have thrown him under the bus.

Yep I remember that. The WEEI morning guy. An absolute gigantic moron because Brady and other Pats players have an exclusive weekly radio spot with them and Brady (rightly) said that he was unsure if he wanted to continue doing that crap with them anymore after that.

BTW considering this thread lives off freaking Page 6 and Life & Style gossip trash at least check out People Magazine which is somewhat legitimate in that it’s an actual publication that celebrities actually go on record for and do pieces with and are held to a bit of a higher standard and they, as of this evening, are a decent amount less doom and gloom about the situation. Lawyers are definitely involved that reporting is true. But the wider implications are a bit different.

BTW considering this thread lives off freaking Page 6 and Life & Style gossip trash at least check out People Magazine which is somewhat legitimate in that it’s an actual publication that celebrities actually go on record for and do pieces with and are held to a bit of a higher standard and they, as of this evening, are a decent amount less doom and gloom about the situation. Lawyers are definitely involved that reporting is true. But the wider implications are a bit different.

If they do decide to divorce, the couple will have to sort out their multimillion-dollar assets, such as their four homes, divorce attorney Sue Moss with Chemtob Moss Forman & Beyda LLP, who is not connected to the couple, told PEOPLE on Tuesday.

"The big challenge for him is everything will be determined at the height of his income, because to get him to come back, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers had to come up with a lot of cash — and that is the baseline for determining the support in this case," Moss said.

Yup it would have been cheaper for him to stay retired…

Jesus compared to you guys at almost 27yrs of marital bliss i'm still a newlywed.
My wife and I celebrated 35 years last month. It's not easy and it takes work....ups and downs and we made it thru the worst a marriage can bear (death of a child)...... We don't know what goes on in someone else's home (TB and Giselle) but I feel for their kids......

I'd be very careful about dismissing Gisele's "new age hippie white witch stuff" out of hand. Some of it might be hooey but it seems to suggest she is a seeker beyond worldly values, which can be a good thing. Being "spiritual" can take myriad different paths including conventional religion, but IMO the bottom line is cultivating a personal connection with God/higher power and relying on that for guidance.
What does O.J. Howard have to do with Gisele's crisis?

View attachment 44930

View attachment 45038

I’m not sure what you are rambling on about accusing me of saying things in the past and freaking out because I may have said something negative about Tom, see I’ve been a season ticket holder for 34 years, my all time favorite athlete is and always will be Brady, with that said I can say something negative about him if I think it’s true, and when others have said negative things about him that I didn’t think were true I didn’t jump down their throats.

Chill out will you it’s just a football forum.

Oh don’t even go there. One of his sons doesn’t freaking live within a thousand miles of him and people HERE mocked his publicly stated concern for wanting to be closer to him, in New York (remember the Brookline house listing drama/denial in Brady’s final season) so Pats fans have no right to turn around now and pretend that they give a single crap about his kids especially considering we have NO idea how frayed or conversely perfectly fine their relationships are.

Finally, it's on! The battle lines have been drawn! Patriots fans vs. Buccaneers fans! The winners get to say whatever they want about Tom Brady without reprisal or repercussion! Let's GOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back