PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Regarding Brady’s Press Conference attire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

holyredeemer

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I’m at lunch trying to watch Brady’s live presser and sadly it won’t load. I can however see Brady at the podium. He is wearing a TB12 hat, and a Pats hoodie that is cut similar to the way BB cuts it, but it’s turned inside out. I’m not trying to start any drama, and maybe he’s been doing this for a while and I either didn’t notice or forgot. Any ideas, or anyone know why he did this? Is it unapproved NFL clothing? Is it to draw attention to his TB12 branded hat? Is he pissed at the organization and this is the way he wants to show it?

I’m curious. Hit me with the knowledge bomb!

I’m at lunch trying to watch Brady’s live presser and sadly it won’t load. I can however see Brady at the podium. He is wearing a TB12 hat, and a Pats hoodie that is cut similar to the way BB cuts it, but it’s turned inside out. I’m not trying to start any drama, and maybe he’s been doing this for a while and I either didn’t notice or forgot. Any ideas, or anyone know why he did this? Is it unapproved NFL clothing? Is it to draw attention to his TB12 branded hat? Is he pissed at the organization and this is the way he wants to show it?

Brady is a great weirdo who believes in all kinds of crazy things. Luckily, he WINS so so so many games it doesn’t even matter.

Keep winning, Tom ! And thanks again for the championships and memories. Here’s hoping you have a few more in you, you crazy weirdo !

Nice that you make a post in order to start drama then say you aren’t trying to start drama.

Here's the look:

DocmHyuXgAAa9hu.jpg

I believe this made the rounds in the past too. I think regarding his practice jersey. It came down to the NFL sponsors are in direct competition with his Underamour deal and he turns the NFL gear with competing logos inside out as a favor to his sponsor.

Brady hates Dunkin Donuts.

And, I agree because they have gone down hill from years ago.

Brady has earned the right to wear whatever he wants whenever he wants. Well, except for a Jets uniform. :eek:

Answer: Because his co*ktail dress was still at the dry cleaners

Ba dum bump
Try the veal
Don't forget to tip the waiters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes