PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

red sox trade for all star of kyle schwarber send nationals minor league pitcher

its a slump right at the trade deadline when the front office showed zero confidence in them. i think one has a lot to do with the other.

Yeah you could be right. I'm not going to argue with that. But I want to see how they look when Sale and Shawber are in the lineup.

Yeah you could be right. I'm not going to argue with that. But I want to see how they look when Sale and Shawber are in the lineup.
I can't wait to see it. But where will they be in the standings when they come back? I hope it energizes the team. They look anything but now.

They are taking on water. Losing 6 out of 7.
Even when they were going good, I saw their Achilles being the starting pitching.
After Eovaldi and Erod, they dont have much. Sale will help big-time, even tho its usually the 2nd year back from TJ surgery when a pitcher is at his best. He'll still be better than Pivetta/Perez/Richards.
Maybe Houck or Whitlock can take a spot in the rotation soon. The 3-5 starters- you just never know what youre gonna get.

Even when they were going good, I saw their Achilles being the starting pitching.
After Eovaldi and Erod, they dont have much. Sale will help big-time, even tho its usually the 2nd year back from TJ surgery when a pitcher is at his best. He'll still be better than Pivetta/Perez/Richards.
Maybe Houck or Whitlock can take a spot in the rotation soon. The 3-5 starters- you just never know what youre gonna get.
They better turn things around soon. Or it won't matter what sale does.

Ok. This feels like a lot more than a slump. Man, have things changed in a week. From the best record in the AL. To 7 losses in 8 games.

Ok. This feels like a lot more than a slump. Man, have things changed in a week. From the best record in the AL. To 7 losses in 8 games.

It's not looking good.

This team isn't making the playoffs. They are melting down right before our eyes.:(

Yeah their offense is no where to be found. Sad. A wasted pitching performance.

Yeah their offense is no where to be found. Sad. A wasted pitching performance.
JD Martinez is out indefinitely. Wuhaan virus related. it just keeps getting worse.

JD Martinez is out indefinitely. Wuhaan virus related. it just keeps getting worse.

Indefinitely? Wow.

Well at least they got a win tonight despite some horrible base running.

Indefinitely? Wow.

Well at least they got a win tonight despite some horrible base running.
Now they are saying he's back in the line up today, lol. It must have been a false positive test?

they will be lucky to get two weeks out of this guy. chaim bloom blows. He sabotaged the entire season.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back