U.S. Air Force Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Here. We. Go

We are undefeated!

Damn, we are not undefeated any longer. Pivetta with 10 Ks in a strong outing.

Best pitching performance of the season and they lose. Terrible.

We Suck Lisa Kudrow GIF by The Comeback HBO

Really?
Red Sox lead MLB in ERA. 2.06
Red Sox lead MLB in strikeout/walk ratio. 45 k's : 6 walks!
Only 4 games but considering how weak all of us thought their starting pitching would be, these are mindboggling #'s.
Best starting pitching in MLB so far.
" suck" does not fit. Not yet,anyway.

So tonight Houck 6 shutout innings no walks 10 k's. Team shutout.
Sox era now down to 1.60 by far best in mlb.
58/6 k's to bbs. Holy ****!
Haven't checked but my strong hunch is this the best pitching start by Boston in 1st 5 games- maybe ever?

I will not get sucked in again, I will not get sucked in again, I will not...

It's only 5 games so I'd need to see how good they are after 30 or so.
You never know. They have a lot of young talent.

It's only 5 games so I'd need to see how good they are after 30 or so.
You never know. They have a lot of young talent.

And an ownership that stopped giving a damn a few years ago.

And an ownership that stopped giving a damn a few years ago.
Their ownership sucks. Sox have one of the best managers in the game in Cora. Their pitching coaches are excellent and I like the GM, who's hands have been tied by the miserly owners.
And a lot of good young talent.
But F the owners. They have zero integrity

Their ownership sucks. Sox have one of the best managers in the game in Cora. Their pitching coaches are excellent and I like the GM, who's hands have been tied by the miserly owners.
And a lot of good young talent.
But F the owners. They have zero integrity

Cora is absolutely one of the best managers in the game today. Not extending him before the season speaks volumes about ownership and what it says isn't good. I like what we've seen out of Bailey's approach with the pitching staff through Spring Training. Breslow got a goatskin coat along with the job, unfortunately it was of the sacrificial variety. Henry and company have managed to squander what not all that long ago seemed like an almost bottomless well of fan base good will. Milking Sox Nation is one thing, cynically and blatantly milking it is quite another. Having our noses openly rubbed in their indifference is infuriating

Cora is absolutely one of the best managers in the game today. Not extending him before the season speaks volumes about ownership and what it says isn't good. I like what we've seen out of Bailey's approach with the pitching staff through Spring Training. Breslow got a goatskin coat along with the job, unfortunately it was of the sacrificial variety. Henry and company have managed to squander what not all that long ago seemed like an almost bottomless well of fan base good will. Milking Sox Nation is one thing, cynically and blatantly milking it is quite another. Having our noses openly rubbed in their indifference is infuriating
You left on pandering and condescending.

And a happy down 5 runs rendition of Sweet Caroline to you too
That's the worst. Getting blown out and they are all kumbayaing that ****.
sheila broflovski singing GIF by South Park

I still wonder if Cora would've re-signed here if he was even offered. There seemed to be some, not so thinly veiled, back and forth through the media around the expectations of the team and the state of the roster with him and ownership a couple months ago. It drives me nuts that ownership seems have the mentality of if they aren't one of the 4-5 teams seriously competing for a championship each year then why invest at all? This team with some pitching help and an extra bat or two would be right there in the mix for the division and you build off that and maybe have a contender in a couple years. Instead they want to cheap out and throw crap against the wall and see if it sticks.

That's the worst. Getting blown out and they are all kumbayaing that ****.
sheila broflovski singing GIF by South Park
Thank God I left Boston in 1991 because that horrible Sweet Caroline **** would've kept me out of Fenway.
Makes me wanna vomit.

Thank God I left Boston in 1991 because that horrible Sweet Caroline **** would've kept me out of Fenway.
Makes me wanna vomit.
Glad I am not alone. I hate it.

I don't love it but I don't hate it. I don't really get why Sweet Caroline elicits such strong emotions either way from the fanbase.

This team is fun to watch

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back