PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Red Sox 2016 Playoffs

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
The Sox have enough talent to make it to the World Series ... the key being the effectiveness of David Price and the #3 pitcher.

they are one a roll right now and could be peaking at the right time.

They've got to stop with the champagne, if Bill was running the show he'd say you haven't won **** yet. Champagne is for champions.

They've got to stop with the champagne, if Bill was running the show he'd say you haven't won **** yet. Champagne is for champions.
they just finished game 158 and won the division. i say let the
champagne flow.

Those incompetently-managed choke-artists should've clinched the AL's best record by now if they had just a mediocre record in one-run games, which are of course what happens throughout the POs.

Wake me if they make it to the WS, and not one microsecond earlier.

they just finished game 158 and won the division. i say let the
champagne flow.
I think it'd be really cool for them to come out and say "We're happy to win the division but, our mission isn't complete yet." and save the champagne for after the World Series. Popping champagne for each advancement in the playoffs is absurd.

Those incompetently-managed choke-artists should've clinched the AL's best record by now if they had just a mediocre record in one-run games, which are of course what happens throughout the POs.

Wake me if they make it to the WS, and not one microsecond earlier.
im glad they didn't get the best record. i would rather play the Indians. they are all banged up with injuries. hopefully they get the 2 seed. the redsox road record this year is almost identical to their home record. 46 and 35 on the road and home they are 47 and 32.
Regular Season Standings

Indians it is

The Sox have enough talent to make it to the World Series ... the key being the effectiveness of David Price and the #3 pitcher.
a lot of teams have the talent

Kimbrel is going to kill this team in the playoffs. he's a closer who cant handle the pressure.:(

Pitching in general i think will be the downfall of this team..my guess is vs Texas. Somewhat limping in now. Didn't finish strong. And they screwed me by not getting the 2 seed as if Fridays game was home..i would be going.

Giants up 3-0 in the 9th ... watching disgusted NY fans of any team never gets old. :D

I have a feeling of impending doom. I want to believe in the sox but i don't.

I am pumped ... we win 1 in Cleveland and both here ... I don't trust Price ... I will be elated to be wrong about that.

1 is better then nothing i guess.

Not going well ... Porcello was off tonight.

Well, at least they probably wont have to face Miller tomorrow night for more than a batter or two....man he was ****ing lethal

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back