PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rebooting the OL decisions

Yes. He’s like another coach out there. Ever hear him speak? He’s very smart. His dad is one of the great coaches in college.

Then he should join Daddy's staff there, because he Sucks as an NFL player.

Glad he's back from whatever was ailing him seem like he didn't miss many meals.

It's been said here numerous times that a rookie going on IR is as good as done, that it is always the end of the career. I don't know the original source for that, but it is a repeat factoid on the board.
It really is a shot in the gut for a rookie. I'm hoping that Isaiah Bolden is the exception, but that unfortunate collision set him WAY back.

It's been said here numerous times that a rookie going on IR is as good as done, that it is always the end of the career. I don't know the original source for that, but it is a repeat factoid on the board.
Exactly. It doesn’t happen for the simple reason there is no benefit to it.
If a guy isn’t good enough to make the team having him take a year off of football doesnt help him.
Plus the player has to be injured to go on IR. If it’s not severe he can ask for an injury settlement so he can participate in football for another team.

Exactly. It doesn’t happen for the simple reason there is no benefit to it.
If a guy isn’t good enough to make the team having him take a year off of football doesnt help him.
Plus the player has to be injured to go on IR. If it’s not severe he can ask for an injury settlement so he can participate in football for another team.
Just curious, what exactly are the rules about what they can and cannot do on IR?

I don’t know about you, but maybe I speak for others. I’m a little shell shocked by the flurry of recent moves bringing in two new OTs, releasing the backup QB (no one does that but they may start now that Belichick has opened that door), and going with 11 fatties on the 53.

None of us I think it’s fair to say would have predicted any of that.

Adrian Klemm is going to be one busy man!
I highly doubt there will be 11 fatties on the roster come opening day. Things are in flux.

How in the world can you surmise that from this one photo?
Keene eyes.
Nba Playoffs GIF by Milwaukee Bucks

Could we see Wynn and Hines starting for the Phins this season? Hines can be a backup center and a starting RG in this league. Too bad about the injuries. The die was cast when Jake Andrews was drafted. Then he played LG when there was Onwenu’s absence. Makes me sad.

Is it fair to link him with Mafi? Who will have the better career?

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back