PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rebooting the OL decisions

I didn’t say that, I said he stonewalled Landry and #3 overall pick Will Anderson.

Facts, unfortunately, suck for you.
I just rewatched the Titans game and have bad news for you.

Sow faced # 92 Jayden Peevy the majority of the 1st half. A friggin 2022 Titans practice squad player. Sow struggled vs Peevy vs the run and pass. As I figured, Vrabel rotated his DL like BB does. So, youve been exposed as full of ****.

Moreover, # 58 Landry missed the entire 2022 season with a torn ACL. He is just getting back up to speed and had little trouble with Sow. Stonewalled? HAHAHA Why was Zappe under constant pressure all night? You and facts arent on the same planet.

I just rewatched the Titans game and have bad news for you.

Sow faced # 92 Jayden Peevy the majority of the 1st half. A friggin 2022 Titans practice squad player. Sow struggled vs Peevy vs the run and pass. As I figured, Vrabel rotated his DL like BB does. So, youve been exposed as full of ****.

Moreover, # 58 Landry missed the entire 2022 season with a torn ACL. He is just getting back up to speed and had little trouble with Sow. Stonewalled? HAHAHA Why was Zappe under constant pressure all night? You and facts arent on the same planet.
You just rewatched it now huh…. sounds legit.

Again, you’re a troll, or a negative nancy at least. Nobody takes anything you say seriously because you tell us everything is terrible. Take your meds.

You just rewatched it now huh…. sounds legit.

Again, you’re a troll, or a negative nancy at least. Nobody takes anything you say seriously because you tell us everything is terrible. Take your meds.
Dont get upset because you were exposed as clueless.

Dont get upset because you were exposed as clueless.
You said something happened that didn’t, you’re full of something that rhymes with it.

You said something happened that didn’t, you’re full of something that rhymes with it.
If I find some time I can produce exact number a snaps vs Tenn DL.

In other words the truth. Meanwhile keep spreading lies.

I think they could slip ten linemen through the 53 today and move or more to the practice squad (or IR) in the next couple days.

This looks like a really good offensive line to me:

LT (2) – Trent Brown, Calvin Anderson,
LG (1) – Cole Strange,
C (2) – David Andrews, Kody Russey
RG (2) – Michael Onwenu, Antonio Mafi
RT (2) – Sidy Sow, Tyrone Wheatley,
Sorry Woz, but, at this moment, this ISN'T a great offensive especially if you have Sow as your starting OT. Now it may be a good OL come October after they've had a few hundred reps together and figure out who will play RT. Remember continuity was a Dante watchword and this group will have had almost none when they suit up against the Eagles in less than 2 weeks. At best they'll likely to be serviceable in September.

And Sow is NOT the answer at RT. at least not this year.

If I find some time I can produce exact number a snaps vs Tenn DL.

In other words the truth. Meanwhile keep spreading lies.
Don’t strain yourself, watch the broadcast on youtube. Sow played the first half, at the start of the game the announcers say aloud how the Titans have their starters in the game… they literally say that genius.

Your “truth” is a lie.

Sorry Woz, but, at this moment, this ISN'T a great offensive especially if you have Sow as your starting OT. Now it may be a good OL come October after they've had a few hundred reps together and figure out who will play RT. Remember continuity was a Dante watchword and this group will have had almost none when they suit up against the Eagles in less than 2 weeks. At best they'll likely to be serviceable in September.

And Sow is NOT the answer at RT. at least not this year.
Even if Reiff starts at RT, either Sow or Wheatley will take the job and it will happen relatively quickly.

Ferentz finally got pushed off the roster!!
He's been cut before, but like a bad penny, he keeps showing up again. Maybe not anymore, with the depth / youth? We can only hope...

I've got to think they're trying to put him on the PS as someone to elevate in an emergency.
Yes. He’s like another coach out there. Ever hear him speak? He’s very smart. His dad is one of the great coaches in college.

I don’t know about you, but maybe I speak for others. I’m a little shell shocked by the flurry of recent moves bringing in two new OTs, releasing the backup QB (no one does that but they may start now that Belichick has opened that door), and going with 11 fatties on the 53.

None of us I think it’s fair to say would have predicted any of that.

Adrian Klemm is going to be one busy man!

Yes. He’s like another coach out there. Ever hear him speak? He’s very smart. His dad is one of the great coaches in college.
He's kind of the Bryant of the offense. Just good enough to be better than a scrub, but not good enough that you want to see him have to play.

I think they could slip ten linemen through the 53 today and move or more to the practice squad (or IR) in the next couple days.

This looks like a really good offensive line to me:

LT (2) – Trent Brown, Calvin Anderson,
LG (1) – Cole Strange,
C (2) – David Andrews, Kody Russey
RG (2) – Michael Onwenu, Antonio Mafi
RT (2) – Sidy Sow, Tyrone Wheatley,
I want Calvin Anderson @ RT.

I don’t know about you, but maybe I speak for others. I’m a little shell shocked by the flurry of recent moves bringing in two new OTs, releasing the backup QB (no one does that but they may start now that Belichick has opened that door), and going with 11 fatties on the 53.

None of us I think it’s fair to say would have predicted any of that.

Adrian Klemm is going to be one busy man!
I wish we had brought in Wentz.

Why is it Calvin Anderson wants to avoid discussing the details of his illness, which he says was serious? “I’m lucky to be alive” reaction.

I’m curious. I realize it’s none of my business. But…

People want privacy but after an illness people also like talking about how they overcame it. That usually involves bringing up details.

Why is it Calvin Anderson wants to avoid discussing the details of his illness, which he says was serious? “I’m lucky to be alive” reaction.

I’m curious. I realize it’s none of my business. But…

People want privacy but after an illness people also like talking about how they overcame it. That usually involves bringing up details.
I’m taking at face value his statement that he wants to focus on football and doesn’t want it to be a distraction. He did say he would talk about it eventually, all in due time.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back