PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reactions to “The Dynasty”

Did you know that Bill and Brady weren't talking to each other at the end? Don't you think that adds context to everything we thought we knew?
I believe that was overplayed and when I heard it in the series it didn't sound much far off from what we knew already about their rocky relationship.

Spoiler alert: Belichick was the reason that guy was in jail in the first place

(Just kidding. But that's what some posters will believe about the evil, incompetent Belichick, who was the cause of every failure during his tenure, while every positive was the result of people doing the opposite of what he said.)

Boy did he ever need structure.

Was at a Vegas Party, a family member still has some video of it, and Gronk was there.

Family member could've easily sold that video to TMZ.

Damage control by Bobby and his son Johnny giving his 2 cents. First he tried to make Tom look bad by saying he would've matched what he wanted to making the documentary making Bill look like Jerry Krause. I stopped after episode 4 it was so poorly edited and made it like they won despite Bill doing his best to sabotage the team on a yearly basis. It's pretty crazy Bob and his son were making a hit piece on Bill while he was HC. Also had him speaking on the doc.

Last edited:
Boy did he ever need structure.

Was at a Vegas Party, a family member still has some video of it, and Gronk was there.

Family member could've easily sold that video to TMZ.

Same family member? Lol

I was told the job was already agreed to with Belichick more than a week ago. I posted that here in this thread when I found out. Immediate family member who has been in a suite at Falcons games w/ one of their biggest donor/clients. That's how my family member learned that.

Wait so this doc was funded by the Kraft's hahahaha

This dude is such a a child.

Bruce Allen obviously doesn't understand what copyright means. Krafts own the material so it can't be reproduced, copied, etc. It's not the same as being the producers.

Damage control by Bobby and his son Johnny giving his 2 cents. First he tried to make Tom look bad by saying he would've matched what he wanted to making the documentary making Bill look like Jerry Krause. I stopped after episode 4 it was so poorly edited and made it like they won despite Bill doing his best to sabotage the team on a yearly basis. It's pretty crazy Bob and his son were making a hit piece on Bill while he was HC. Also had him speaking on the doc.
The real question is what any owner, GM or player that watched this will think about working with Belichick. I think he's done.

The real question is what any owner, GM or player that watched this will think about working with Belichick. I think he's done.
Why did McCourty, Gronk, and Rodney say what they said today?

Its funny how you've posted every tweet you can find about this series but then ignored these.

Regardless of what was in the doc - and it was all true - I dont get kraft's motivation of openly spilling beans and calling his coach a pain in the a** and schuck openly in a documentary. What was the purpose of these disclosures? what was he hoping it would acheive for the patriots brand ? I just didnt get it. Both Bill and Tom refrained from talking about personal meetings and here is kraft blabbering it all.

Honestly, the documentary has drastically altered my view of RKK. Lost a ton of respect for him.

I absolutely thought Bill should have been gone after 2022…it was time.

BUT…to dump dirt on Bill’s legacy, omit a guy like Rodney, and puff up his own “contributions” to the Dynasty had the opposite impact on me as what was likely intended.

I also suspect it kills any chance of Bill EVER coming back for any sort of ceremony.

Heck, he may not even mention the Pats in his HOF speech after that hatchet job.

Again, he absolutely screwed up his last 4ish years BUT I don’t think that warrants ruining his legacy here.

I wondered at the time if the filming incident at Cincinnati was Kraft trying to drop BB in the shyt (It was after all, Krafts baby) and then dismissed it as tinfoil hat nonsense as no team owner would do that to their own HC, would they?

Both Bill and Tom refrained from talking about personal meetings and here is kraft blabbering it all.
I found it hilarious when they asked Brady on the meeting with Kraft in 2018 following Super Bowl LII and Brady chose to keep it private and the next cut we see Kraft happily spilling the beans about how Gisele complained about Belichick and Kraft promised to help Brady get out if he wanted. Wonder how Brady feels about this if he saw it.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back