PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reactions to “The Dynasty”

He was great. He said that he didn't say anything at the time about the Pats holding because he didn't want to be called a crybaby. So instead he cried about it 20 years later. LOL

If Martz wants to blame anyone for that loss he should consider himself and his pass-happy approach. There was a stretch early in the 2nd half where Marshall Faulk was starting to pick up steam and he didn't seem to touch the ball much after that.
I haven't watched it, but interested to see what he says. He had mentioned in the past that when they went to the hurry up in the 4th quarter, he realized the Pats had no answer for it. By then it was too late where Brady marched them downfield to win it.

Team Bill is triggered by The Dynasty. Lol

I'd hope a Patriot fan gets triggered by that trash but I'm not surprised you enjoy watching Strahan get more screen time than Dillon or Rodney because you're a Browns fan still pissed at Bill.
I think people have to realize the documentary isn't exclusively for Patriots fans and there's a lot of aspects that are interesting to other fans and on lookers that might not be the most exciting or wanted for fans of the franchise. Just like how there are things we probably would like to see as Patriots fans that just isn't going to be as interesting to everyone else watching

I loved Corey Dillon when he was here and he was a total beast in 2004. But I really don't think he's someone that the casual viewer is going to want to see much if any time devoted to over getting to the 07 season and the more recent stuff when the team started doing some pretty unprecedented things and had more outside drama.

Realistically they could have done 3-4 episodes on each season to be comprehensive. But this isn't made to be an encyclopedia. There's a story/entertainment aspect.

Episode 9 in 3 weeks is dedicated to the Butler benching. Should be interesting to see what the rest of the organization thought about it.

I think people have to realize the documentary isn't exclusively for Patriots fans and there's a lot of aspects that are interesting to other fans and on lookers that might not be the most exciting or wanted for fans of the franchise. Just like how there are things we probably would like to see as Patriots fans that just isn't going to be as interesting to everyone else watching

I loved Corey Dillon when he was here and he was a total beast in 2004. But I really don't think he's someone that the casual viewer is going to want to see much if any time devoted to over getting to the 07 season and the more recent stuff when the team started doing some pretty unprecedented things and had more outside drama.

Realistically they could have done 3-4 episodes on each season to be comprehensive. But this isn't made to be an encyclopedia. There's a story/entertainment aspect.
Who said 3-4 episodes? How about actually tell the story of the good stuff and not just breeze right by to cater to the lowest common denominator? How can you defend this garbage?

Who said 3-4 episodes? How about actually tell the story of the good stuff and not just breeze right by to cater to the lowest common denominator? How can you defend this garbage?
Because it's ultimately designed as entertainment and 99% of people want to get to the most topical points as soon as possible. People like us our in the minority and will actively seek out material on those teams. The average NFL fan thinks about the Patriots and thinks "Brady replacing Bledsoe, the Tuck Rule/Snow Game, beating the GSOT, Spygate, the 16-0 season with Moss and Brady breaking records and loss to the Giants, Brady's injury, struggling to get back to the title, the on to Cincinatti moment and the turnaround of that season to show Brady still had it, the Butler interception, Deflategate, 28-3, then the final run and the breakdown of Brady and Bill leading to his exit". Maybe you talk about the rise of Gronk in there to cover 2010 and 2011.

And that's a lot to cover in itself for the length of this series. And as much as it sucks, this was made for a wider audience and things we care about just aren't as important to what the target audience wants. Sometimes it's nice to step back and realize not everything is made for an audience of you.

Im way behind on this, just finished episode one and about a quarter into ep 2. Obviously in hindsight the decision to stick with brady after the 2001 rams loss seems like an easy one, but that’s really one of the greatest ballsy calls by bill that gets taken for granted. I forgot how adamant the ‘experts’ were on how stupid the idea of letting brady keep the job was.

I'd hope a Patriot fan gets triggered by that trash but I'm not surprised you enjoy watching Strahan get more screen time than Dillon or Rodney because you're a Browns fan still pissed at Bill.
I'm a Patriot fan and I like the series. Why? Because it's showing me aspects of an organization that despite their internal struggles managed to be the most successful franchise in NFL history. I'm not afraid of the truth. I don't belong to a cult. I view this as strictly entertainment. Did I like seeing the replays of the loss to the Giants (which I haven't seen since that game)? Not particularly. But I did enjoy hearing from Moss, who I've only grown to admire even more so after watching this. He's a character.

So no, all Pats fans don't get triggered by this docu-series. Only the weak minded ones do.

I'm a Patriot fan and I like the series. Why? Because it's showing me aspects of an organization that despite their internal struggles managed to be the most successful franchise in NFL history. I'm not afraid of the truth. I don't belong to a cult. I view this as strictly entertainment. Did I like seeing the replays of the loss to the Giants (which I haven't seen since that game)? Not particularly. But I did enjoy hearing from Moss, who I've only grown to admire even more so after watching this. He's a character.

So no, all Pats fans don't get triggered by this docu-series. Only the weak minded ones do.
You are the cult we all see you

You are the cult we all see you
News flash: by definition, a cult requires a number of members for it to be a cult. There's no cult of one. Lol

Team Bill is a cult, with you being one of the honorary kool-aid drinkers.

signbabybrady resting at home.
images(2).jpg

The only complaint I have so far is that I wish Ron Howard was the narrator.

“I heard Gisele say, ‘That effin’ Belichick, he doesn’t treat my Tommy like a man,'” Kraft said, per the Boston Globe’s Ben Volin, via NESN’s Jason Ounpraseuth. “I realized how bad the situation was, and I said, ‘Tommy, if you want to go, I’ll work it out so you can go.'”

This **** sucks lmao. Don't get me wrong, I think the relationship was untenable in working conditions, and BB did NOTHING to help himself towards the end, but Kraft's revisionism is insufferable.

**** "Thunder" and **** that name while we're at it.
I read that quote and the respect for Bob (low already) keeps tumbling. He has zero accountability and wants to claim credit while absolving himself of any blame.

He’s a clown and that worries me moving forward.

Team Bill is triggered by The Dynasty. Lol
They should be. It's a hit piece. Sure, I didn't like losing Brady but Bill doesn't deserve to be painted in such a bad light. If this continues it will change my opinion of Kraft. He's coming across as a blame game player.

I read that quote and the respect for Bob (low already) keeps tumbling. He has zero accountability and wants to claim credit while absolving himself of any blame.

He’s a clown and that worries me moving forward.
If Kraft's intention was to discredit Bill and make himself look better then he failed miserably.

Because it's ultimately designed as entertainment and 99% of people want to get to the most topical points as soon as possible. People like us our in the minority and will actively seek out material on those teams. The average NFL fan thinks about the Patriots and thinks "Brady replacing Bledsoe, the Tuck Rule/Snow Game, beating the GSOT, Spygate, the 16-0 season with Moss and Brady breaking records and loss to the Giants, Brady's injury, struggling to get back to the title, the on to Cincinatti moment and the turnaround of that season to show Brady still had it, the Butler interception, Deflategate, 28-3, then the final run and the breakdown of Brady and Bill leading to his exit". Maybe you talk about the rise of Gronk in there to cover 2010 and 2011.

And that's a lot to cover in itself for the length of this series. And as much as it sucks, this was made for a wider audience and things we care about just aren't as important to what the target audience wants. Sometimes it's nice to step back and realize not everything is made for an audience of you.
you forgot Aaron Hernandez

Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
Back