PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Site News RE: OT Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say, personally i don't like too many sub-forum divisions, simply cause it's bound to decrease traffic in many threads, overall.

But hey, Ian is on the same level as of BB and Brady, you simply have to trust him that's for the best sometimes

Sick of these OT threads cluttering up my front page and causing me to lose track of which Andy Argument ™ I'm following.

This thread is off topic. It needs to be moved to the pub.

In an effort to keep this off-topic thread from going off topic, I will say, threads in subforums will also be readily viewable here. Again, trying to make the user experience easier on everyone and make it an easy place for people to be able to discuss whatever instead of forcing everyone into a big single thread in here.

So I'll be reorganizing things a bit when things are ready, but it should make everyone's lives easier :cool:
Curious if it is possible to filter out posters from a thread instead of using ignore? I'm sure its impossible, just curious.

Sick of these OT threads cluttering up my front page and causing me to lose track of which Andy Argument ™ I'm following.
Lose track?
It's like being trapped in a maze..........with no exit.

Asking for permission:
The ever scintillating “Gambling” thread has lit a fire within me and I seek permission to initiate a potentially riveting “My Golf Round” thread where posters can illuminate PatsFans on their every shot during their most recent round of golf. In the winter when most have placed their wiggle sticks into hibernation, posters could describe memorable putts from their past.

Belated OT: RIP Doris Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye