PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing RapSheet: Agholor to Pats

What a terrible highlight!!!! He fell catching a pass that hit him right in the hands with the nearest DB more than 5 yards away...
lol, I thought the ball was under thrown, but I guess it wasn't...we'll it could have been worse and he could have dropped it. lol

lol, I thought the ball was under thrown, but I guess it wasn't...we'll it could have been worse and he could have dropped it. lol
True, but most pro-WR should be able walk backwards into the end zone on that pass

Like the move, but we aren’t done yet! We need a true #1 and then it will be a successful off season !

Like the move, but we aren’t done yet! We need a true #1 and then it will be a successful off season !

Jonnu Smith will be the #1, he'll reprise the Gronk role.

Except Cam was one of the better deep throwers in the league last year. Look it up.

This is exactly the kind of deal that should help Cam a lot if Agholor can continue his trajectory and avoid too many drops.
Wait he was? I swear I only saw him throw one good deep ball to Byrd. Anything remotely “deep” was wide wide open to Meyers.

I like the receiving corps now, and we haven't even seen the draft - Edelman, Agholor, Bourne, N'Keal Harry, Jakobi Meyers, Byrd, and Jonnu Smith.

I hope they re-sign Burkhead to complete the backfield.

Only thing is, do we have a #1? Our receiver group looks decent with algholor, bourne, meyers, Edelman. But no clear cut #1

Only thing is, do we have a #1? Our receiver group looks decent with algholor, bourne, meyers, Edelman. But no clear cut #1
Last #1 they had was Randy Moss.

If Edelman is damaged goods to the level some think he is, they may not even have a WR2.

Which brings me to the following question:

Here's an exercise to pass some time. Look at the Patriots "signings" today. Then, ask yourself how you'd evaluate them if they'd been made by some other team, rather than the Patriots.

If Edelman is damaged goods to the level some think he is, they may not even have a WR2.

I do think meyers could eventually be a #2. He was on track for 1k yards if he had played over Nkeal harry early in the season.

I still think the Patriots aren't done. They may sign cheaper vet guys.

I’m not counting on Jules to contribute at all. Looked cooked and had more surgery. Hopefully I’ll be wrong. No idea how that Seahawks game happened.

He can stretch the top of a defense. Was pretty good with Las Vegas

too bad there isn’t a QB on the team to take advantage of that

how does he play 3 yards off the LOS?

Here's an exercise to pass some time. Look at the Patriots "signings" today. Then, ask yourself how you'd evaluate them if they'd been made by some other team, rather than the Patriots.
Not good. If Brady were here I might feel alright because I think he could make good use of these guys. But like I said before basically with Cam they don’t move the needle because he won’t get the best out of them. It’s just an overpay for guys who won’t make a real impact.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back