PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rapoport: Pats inquired about Martavis Bryant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uou gotta look at bringing him in. Offer up 2 1sts. Without Hogan, your relying on Gronk as the # 1 guy and to remain healthy...

Can't say I want him anywhere near the Pats after his whining the last couple weeks. That guy has a major league victim complex going on.

Maybe we are tampering with him to shoot his way out of Pitt like we did with Blount

I am surprised a little. I think the guy's very overrated.

I am surprised a little. I think the guy's very overrated.
He’s a VERY talented receiver. Big and fast, a poor man’s Randy Moss. Clemson’s coach said he was the most talented WR he’s ever coached, and there have been some greats there. That being said, he’s never put it together, and he’s immature (weed issues, locker room issues).

Don’t know if the Steelers would trade with the Pats anyway, even if they were offered a #1 pick. They are trying to drive up the price by saying they refuse to trade him. Rather go for Jimmy Graham, a proven commodity.

Here’s some highlights of Bryant regardless

He’s a VERY talented receiver. Big and fast, a poor man’s Randy Moss. Clemson’s coach said he was the most talented WR he’s ever coached, and there have been some greats there. That being said, he’s never put it together, and he’s immature (weed issues, locker room issues).

Don’t know if the Steelers would trade with the Pats anyway, even if they were offered a #1 pick. They are trying to drive up the price by saying they refuse to trade him. Rather go for Jimmy Graham, a proven commodity.

Here’s some highlights of Bryant regardless

Yep

People don't realize Bryant can play the slot as well as the X. Very versatile for man his size

Uou gotta look at bringing him in. Offer up 2 1sts. Without Hogan, your relying on Gronk as the # 1 guy and to remain healthy...
LMAO two firsts... for a malcontent... to a direct conference rival? That is an absolutely terrible idea.

You have to be trolling.

Not sold on Bryant. Remember that a lot of WRs we bring in from other teams have problems understanding the playbook. Now is there any indication in Bryants actions the past couple years that he's smart enough to break this trend? I say no.

Yeah...a guy with nothing going on upstairs, one failed drug test from a year suspension. What a great fit! Lmao

Not sure where to begin with this comment.

He also advocated cutting Gost in the game day thread.

I've been advocating that they hold tryouts. He doesn't need to be cut. That said, he cost the team in Denver and nearly did last year in the SB.

I've been advocating that they hold tryouts. He doesn't need to be cut. That said, he cost the team in Denver and nearly did last year in the SB.
He’s the best kicker in the league and, along with the defense, won the game today. Tell me, what warm body that’s available on the street comes in and is an immediate upgrade over Gost?

Shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes