PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rapoport: Pats inquired about Martavis Bryant

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, pre-draft is a very long time period. They traded for Cooks pre-draft, so maybe they called about him then, but not now.

Secondly, We should inquiry about pretty much everyone that seems available. Information is power and is free.

EDIT - Thanks for posting JMC, the critics are towards Rapoport

Last edited:
Interesting. If I were a coach, I'd be more than happyto ship out a player who didn't want to be there. His remaining can start to be a cancer in the locker room. If nothing else, if his salary wasn't too high, I'd send him home to cool his heels until he decided he wanted to play, or until I got a decent offer for him.

I would think we’d be the last team Pitt would want to help out...

There is no way Pitt trades him to the Patriots.

Less than -0 percent chance that happens.

Steelers are holding all the cards on Bryant. No other team is going to touch a player that's one failed drug test from being permanently banned.

Would we even want him? talent aside isn't his problem not having enough balls thrown his way?

Patriots coaching and system can turn troubled players careers around

Patriots coaching and system can turn troubled players careers around
Well, since then we’ve traded for Cooks and Dorsett, so it would seem as though they’re all set on speedy threats. Still have Hogan, Mitchell, Edelman. Don’t know where Bryant would possibly fit.

Well, since then we’ve traded for Cooks and Dorsett, so it would seem as though they’re all set on speedy threats. Still have Hogan, Mitchell, Edelman. Don’t know where Bryant would possibly fit.

Considering our red zone offense stinks..we could use his height near the goaline

He's 6'4 with an insane vertical

You gotta look at bringing him in.

Last edited:
That pick could be up to a 4th for Bryant now.
I think Hogan's shoulder looked dislocated to me.

A 6'4" speedster on the market? That's just what the doctor ordered after losing Hogan. Not sure the Steelers will be easy to trade with though.

A 6'4" speedster on the market? That's just what the doctor ordered after losing Hogan. Not sure the Steelers will be easy to trade with though.

Ya I think we should make it happen. I wouldn't trade any higher than a 5th

Last edited:
He's a disruptor that complains he doesn't get enough targets. He's a selfish diva one drug suspension from being banned. Maybe for a 7th round conditional pick but nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back