PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rapoport: Antonio Brown to Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schefter is good but he was just wrong recently saying there was a a bigger name than Kraft who got caught up in the prostitution sting.
maybe there was.

Interesting...

tenor.gif

Looks like I missed the fun last night. I can't think of a worse combination. Too bad we don't get to witness that meltdown.

Rapoport doubling down. Hmmmm we’ll see who’s right.

Yeah I saw it on PFT but not on ESPN and now PFT is walking it back. It is morning time so scrape that egg off your face and fry it up ;)

Why would they trade for him if he won't report.
Have a feeling compensation is going to be like a third.
They're saying that's the hold up...no one knows if he would actually report to buffalo. AB made it pretty clear he wasn't going to a bad team. Threatening retirement by saying he doesn't need football...I'm pretty sure Buffalo falls in that category.

Wondering if this is a stunt by Pittsburgh calculated to give AB a jolt. Let it leak that they're "talking" to the Bills as a means of hinting to AB that things could get a whole lot worse for him, e.g, he could be going to a QB that throws a lot more hospital balls.

Beane has given up on Brown per Schefter

Crazier is that he might still end up in the Afc east

Wondering if this is a stunt by Pittsburgh calculated to give AB a jolt. Let it leak that they're "talking" to the Bills as a means of hinting to AB that things could get a whole lot worse for him, e.g, he could be going to a QB that throws a lot more hospital balls.
One Steelers fan was saying a swap of firsts and a additional third was the spoken trade compensation for the 2 teams.
Yes maybe Antonio will fly straight vs going to the Bills.
The same Steelers fan said highest Oakland would go was a second.

Bahahaha. He’ll love it there, catching passes from Josh Allen, and going 5-11.

Yep, his precise routes will really flourish with Allen throwing balls 20 yards over his head. Lmao, the Bill’s will never figure it out.

Can we fast forward to the part the Steelers cut Brown & he signs with the Pats on a 1 year mercenary contract? This situation reminds me of the Bucs outright cutting Revis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back