PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rapoport: Antonio Brown to Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Rapoport's streak of late, should we start asking if @rapsheet is fake twitter account too?o_O

With Rapoport's streak of late, should we start asking if @rapsheet is fake twitter account too?o_O

In defense of the guy he probably got wind of the process after it became real - which clearly it was - but before AB said no bueno or his source conveniently left out that news.

Can't really call it a failure unless there's something I'm missing. It's not like a reporter gets it wrong if they say the US is about to drop bombs on NK and then we don't because diplomacy comes through in the last second...

In defense of the guy he probably got wind of the process after it became real - which clearly it was - but before AB said no bueno or his source conveniently left out that news.
Let me know when Josh Gordon gets benched for a quarter.o_O

Man, the Steelers board is turning against AB, AKA MBC. Someone just posted this:

2vk1sa.jpg

Bill would have moved him a long time ago if it were us
LONG time ago

I am not sure no matter what QB or coach he has at least moving forward will matter..you are getting a circus. Earlier in his career no..but now? Yes

Man, the Steelers board is turning against AB, AKA MBC. Someone just posted this:

2vk1sa.jpg
he is turning into Andrew Bynum after he got traded by the Lakers for Dwight Howard. That dude absolutely lost his mind .

Some Steeler reporter is saying they could go at him for breach in contract and ask for 11 Million dollars back.
This is super entertaining.
Hate the Steelers would welcome crazy ass Antonio with open arms.
I believe he would fly straight just like James Harrison did.

Harrison and Brown are 2 completely different people/personality types

Harrison is more of a quiet, keep your head down and work hard kind of guy

Brown is more of a "hey everyone, LOOK AT ME! HEY, LOOK AT ME! ME ME ME!!! Hey, what are you doing? Why are you paying attention to him? LOOK AT ME! I'm the greatest!" type of guy

Brown also appears to have some sort of personality disorder or CTE symptoms

I'm telling you, the dude has CTE and he suffered it in one of those games where he was blind sided by the bengals.
The playoff game in 2015.

Some Steeler reporter is saying they could go at him for breach in contract and ask for 11 Million dollars back.
This is super entertaining.
Hate the Steelers would welcome crazy ass Antonio with open arms.
I believe he would fly straight just like James Harrison did.
Let's be real - you would welcome any good receiver ;)

I'm telling you, the dude has CTE and he suffered it in one of those games where he was blind sided by the bengals.

Courtesy of Vontaze Burfict , if that was Street Fighter his energy bar would drop 70% immediately

The player having too much say is kinda an odd comparison to the nazi’s...isn’t it the opposite?
I wasn't necessarily referring to the manner in which the inmates run the asylum in the NBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back