PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rapoport: Antonio Brown to Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pitt effectively ended his relevancy. Brown f'd them & Pitt F'd him right back. Hes a 30+ WR in Buffalo w Josh Allen as his QB & a bad OL.

OMG, nOOOOOOOO. Getting AB is finally tipping the scale in AFCE. The scale of which is the worst run team. The Bills are trying to rebuild; getting a drama queen 31 year old WR to pair with their bad young QB and a aging RB is a recipe of going nowhere.

Wow this is now my favorite tweet ever. And Gilmore just went to Deion levels in my mind. He was our best defender this year and obviously we won a SB. Debatably the best WR gets traded to your division and what a beautiful response. (Not trying to actually debate if AB is actually the best at one point he might have been.)

Loving the Gilmore deal so much. This is one of the few blockbuster free agency deals where the team is still getting good value on a day 1 splash signing. I think his 2018 season is going to be legendary in retrospect...capped off with the game sealing INT in SB53. He nearly made the game changing play earlier when he punched the ball out an Anderson run. The guy seems to be getting better, and he’s already one of the best corners in the league, if not THE best.

0c261ed99ef1ba9d66b1847efccf24ba.png

WHAT THE HELL??? ^^^

Out of curiosity, would Ian Rapoport be penalized/fired in any way if this actually was false.

IMHO, AB is a bronco. The Bills will break him for us. The Pats will pick him up in one year or two at no cost but with gratitude for the Bills.

Either things changed fast in an hour, or someone needs to have a chat with his sources.

Looks like an information war. These both broke within the last few minutes.

The videos, and tweets on twitter are GOLD right now.

Will he quit mid game like Davis? I am so happy the Steelers ****** him over. What a night

His patio furniture is trying to understand the laws of gravity again right now.

The videos, and tweets on twitter are GOLD right now.

Will he quit mid game like Davis? I am so happy the Steelers ****** him over. What a night
And him tweeting that its fake news?

Shipped off to a losing team in Siberia USA, what could possibly go wrong?

lol!

Maybe they're trying to figure out if they can trade him to the AAFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes