PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Random 2019 humorous draft thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
And for sheer irony, after the Miami locker room brouhaha, I would nominate Rich Incognito.

Richie Incognito sounds like something that Queen sings for no apparent reason in "Bohemian Rhapsody"

And for sheer irony, after the Miami locker room brouhaha, I would nominate Rich Incognito.

Of course, as a thousand senile announcers have pointed out, Incognito should be a good name for an O-lineman ("He doesn't want to hear his name called!") So there's irony there. On the other hand, "Richie" isn't quite attention-grabbing enough. If it were "Sh'Boom Incognito" or something like that, he'd win, hands down.

...On the other hand, "Richie" isn't quite attention-grabbing enough. If it were "Sh'Boom Incognito" or something like that, he'd win, hands down.

I should note that "hands down" in the context of an O-lineman just invites a more clever comment than I have at the ready just now.

But I have to say I have a pet theory... you know how the Pats go looking for rodeo clowns and wrestlers to bring in their skill sets to the NFL? We need to scour mime schools for O-line bodies. They have the hand-fighting down. & if you tell them they have to win a fight in a phone booth they know exactly what that means.

"Come at me bro"
mime.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back