PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rams’ Chris Shula (Don’s Grandson) before SB: Brady’s a F****** Pretty Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFLN caught a glimpse of Shula postgame

tumblr_mzie7131SU1rm5arco1_400.gif

I think the state of Maryland deserved to keep the Colts. If I were a Baltimore Colts fan I'd despise Irsay and the Indiots.

Maybe so, but eminent domain and the seizing of private property to keep a football team in the city was not what the Founding Fathers envisioned...

I think the state of Maryland deserved to keep the Colts. If I were a Baltimore Colts fan I'd despise Irsay and the Indiots.

I noticed that Jack Gilden, the writer of the Unitas vs Shula book, went from a Colts fan to a Ravens fan. He kept his loyalty to Baltimore.
I do hate hate old man irsay for moving the colts out of b-more to indy in the middle of the night. That wasn't right.

Maybe so, but eminent domain and the seizing of private property to keep a football team in the city was not what the Founding Fathers envisioned...

Even they couldn't have seen that one coming.

If Irsay didn't take the team's history with him I wouldn't have minded as much.

I noticed that Jack Gilden, the writer of the Unitas vs Shula book, went from a Colts fan to a Ravens fan. He kept his loyalty to Baltimore.

The state was trying to steal the team away from its owners via eminent domain. How is that in any way indicative of a state that deserves to keep a team?

The state was trying to steal the team away from its owners via eminent domain. How is that in any way indicative of a state that deserves to keep a team?

Were they trying to steal it or just keep it in Maryland?

Were they trying to steal it or just keep it in Maryland?
I remember it was about a new stadium, irsay wanted the state to build him a stadium and they refused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes