PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Question for draft experts on the value of our Thirds

I pretty much agree with your assessment of how and when BB trades up. Question. Where would Duke Dawson fit in to your analysis of when BB is willing to move up?

There were two corners taken in the three picks before him—M. J. Stewart and Donte Jackson—so I think BB saw a run coming. (Two more CBs were taken in the rest of the round—Isaiah Oliver and Carlton Davis.)

And we know that he didn't have much interest in the 4th round last year (he traded another 4 to get DET's 3 this year).

So I think he decided that trading away the 4 to make sure he got Dawson was worth it.

I fully expect bb to trade pick number 32 for a second this year and a second next year.

Again, that's not how it works. He'll take a player there if he thinks the player is better than whatever he can get later. We know this because he apparently had a trade worked out before Malcom Brown fell to them.

Again, that's not how it works. He'll take a player there if he thinks the player is better than whatever he can get later. We know this because he apparently had a trade worked out before Malcom Brown fell to them.

As of right now, there are less than 20 guys with a first round grade in this draft.

Again, I fully expect bb to trade out of the first round.

As of right now, there are less than 20 guys with a first round grade in this draft.

Again, I fully expect bb to trade out of the first round.

According to which grader?

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back