PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Proud

Status
Not open for further replies.

pherein

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
So proud of your boys. TB working with rookies and your team holding together as a team. We hate Atlanta, but they are a real good team, and a good test. Your boys beat them in their home.

Have a great week and think about that. Next week worry about Cin, just know we so respect this win, and have fun with it for a few days.

Thank you very much, and I'm wishing your squad luck tomorrow night, though you guys are good enough to deal with Miami as it is.

My worry now is about the injury situation. Hope Wilfork, Dobson, etc are all alright. Once their statuses are cleared up, we can start worrying about the next game.

Thank you very much, and I'm wishing your squad luck tomorrow night, though you guys are good enough to deal with Miami as it is.

My worry now is about the injury situation. Hope Wilfork, Dobson, etc are all alright. Once their statuses are cleared up, we can start worrying about the next game.

Thanks , I know even more injuries. But its truly amazing how your team pulls together and wins with all these problems. I really think your the true story of the NFL. Just enjoy the win.

Thanks , I know even more injuries. But its truly amazing how your team pulls together and wins with all these problems. I really think your the true story of the NFL. Just enjoy the win.

So true.

The Saints are actually my 2nd favorite team to watch and I wish you guys the best of luck against the Dolphins.

So true.

The Saints are actually my 2nd favorite team to watch and I wish you guys the best of luck against the Dolphins.

Yep, for me, Saints and Packers.

If I wasn't a Patriots fan, I'd easily root for them. Go Saints tonight!

Thanks pherein.

Although I'm sure part of your love goes towards us helping you guys out in the division. You can return the favour tonight :singing:

Good luck, kick some Fins ass

Good luck tonight buddy. Saints are my number 2 favorite team. Love Brees, and love your offense.

Good luck tonight.... go get some fish for dinner! :rocker:

Thanks man!

As you mention, the Pats deserve to be one of the true stories. 14 rookies, one of the greatest QBs put in a position to battle with very limited weapons (as another equally great QB is lucky to have a plethora of weapons to create new records), injuries piling up...man, talk about adapting and learning how to perform without complaining.

Hats off to BB and the team.

btw, did you catch the interview with Sean Payton by Gruden on ESPN? I was surprised to see the candid thougts of Payton and what he had to go thru for something he wasn't connected directly.

Saints became my second favorite team in the opening seconds of Super Bowl 44, and cemented that status after the first play of the second half.

Always good to hear from you. A real test tonight to gauge how they compete against an elite team. The Atlanta game was huge as it gave us some insight on how we were defensively. Good luck tonight!

So proud of your boys. TB working with rookies and your team holding together as a team. We hate Atlanta, but they are a real good team, and a good test. Your boys beat them in their home.

Have a great week and think about that. Next week worry about Cin, just know we so respect this win, and have fun with it for a few days.

It's a trap. He's setting us up for the Saints game.:rofl:

It's fun being friends thanks to wins over each other's division rivals :D

(I hope you get your rear ends kicked in two weeks)

Thanks pherein.

Although I'm sure part of your love goes towards us helping you guys out in the division. You can return the favour tonight :singing:

Good luck, kick some Fins ass

Were doing our best. I think the boys are doing well, but we have alot to clean up on the OL. Thanks man

Thanks man!

As you mention, the Pats deserve to be one of the true stories. 14 rookies, one of the greatest QBs put in a position to battle with very limited weapons (as another equally great QB is lucky to have a plethora of weapons to create new records), injuries piling up...man, talk about adapting and learning how to perform without complaining.

Hats off to BB and the team.

btw, did you catch the interview with Sean Payton by Gruden on ESPN? I was surprised to see the candid thougts of Payton and what he had to go thru for something he wasn't connected directly.

Its really amazing what BB and Tom have done. Should be the biggest story, I think. I mean Brees is surounded by weapons. TB is playing some of his best FB ever I think.
Yeah, saw that, its really unfortunate that SP was connected with GW. We knew they were not getting along, but GW's contract allowed him to do whatever he wanted.

Always good to hear from you. A real test tonight to gauge how they compete against an elite team. The Atlanta game was huge as it gave us some insight on how we were defensively. Good luck tonight!

ITs a real quality win. We hate Atlanta, but we know they are good. It was an incredable win dude. So proud of your boys.

It's fun being friends thanks to wins over each other's division rivals :D

(I hope you get your rear ends kicked in two weeks)

yeah, thanks sciz Hope we cap this game. Funny I was hoping the exact same thing,lol

I don't like the saints but, I'll never forget what they did to Peyton in that super bowl. Was almost as good as the patriots winning it themselves. Would be a lot of fun to have two 5-0 teams going at it in foxborough so get to it :D

Christ, Tannehill may never recover from this game.

I don't like the saints but, I'll never forget what they did to Peyton in that super bowl. Was almost as good as the patriots winning it themselves. Would be a lot of fun to have two 5-0 teams going at it in foxborough so get to it :D

Its ok Froob, we love NE, one of the few states that supported them threwout the playoffs. Love BB and Tom.
OMG what a fun game please be good to our fans. I dont think we win that one, so buy us a beer ok.

Christ, Tannehill may never recover from this game.
Good learning experience for the rookie. I think Tannehill might have it. You might have to deal with him for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes