PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Props to Vinatieri!

One missed FG was kicking on crappy sod. Another two were blocked.

Good luck next year when Adam's kicking kickoffs to 10 yard line and kick anything longer than a 45 yard field goal.

I think you make a good point here. He has nowhere to go but down. As good a year as he had, I'm not sure he was all that instrumental in the Colts' Super Bowl run.

I think you make a good point here. He has nowhere to go but down. As good a year as he had, I'm not sure he was all that instrumental in the Colts' Super Bowl run.

Yeah, I mean... those zero points scored by the offense/defense against the Ravens would have done it.

Yeah, I mean... those zero points scored by the offense/defense against the Ravens would have done it.

He didn't need two of those five field goals and you know it. How many kickers in the league could've made three of those five? I'm guessing pretty much all of them, even your old pal Vanderjerk. Tell me: how many clutch game-winning field goals did AV make for the Colts this past season?

Last edited:
Ryan do you think you win the SB without AV?

I do.

Nice signature, made me laugh.

XLIparade.jpg

Colts parade.

kraftty.jpg

Patriots parade. (Thanks Mrs. B)

'Nuff said.

Last edited:
Why did this thread get moved to Fantasy Football?

Regards,
Chris

Keep telling yourself that, Willie. It will help to ease the pain of another season down the drain!

ROFLROFL....he's only using this ONE superbowl victory to ease the pain of ....peyton manning's whole career....

relief eh? coming into 10 years now....

Colts bolts, I am sorry, but try reading some articles about the NFL or something, because you are making me sad about how little you know about football.

And think about this, AV is getting older, he is wanting more money, and i respect that, because of what he has done, and no one here can deny that he was a great player during the Pats super bowl run. but then you have to realize, that when someone is getting older, you don't really want to invest a lot of money into them, if you could have somebody come in to replace them. Gostkowski came in and he did a good job replacing Vinataeri, and did not make any key errors. I would rather be able to have that extra money to spend on someone like Randy Moss, Adalius Thomas, or Dante Stallworth, if you know what i mean. Those are the players that can change a game.

Colts Bolts:
And by the way, what were the colts thinking when drafting Tony Ugoh?
they could have gotten him in the third round, there were people way better at the same position ahead of him, and he wasn't on most teams draft boards at that time.

That and they (Colts) could use that money to shore up some of those holes in there defense this year. AV is no Troy Brown, I don't see him playing corner this year for the Colts... Oh wait, he may have to!

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back