PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pro Day Schedule

A 7.oo 3-cone is pretty good for a 6’3” CB

No wonder the Seahawks brought him in for a visit. That's crazy size for a corner. I'd love to see what he's like after some time in a strength and conditioning program.

Anyone have any tape on him? I'll see what I can track down. Very nice find.

No wonder the Seahawks brought him in for a visit. That's crazy size for a corner. I'd love to see what he's like after some time in a strength and conditioning program.

Anyone have any tape on him? I'll see what I can track down. Very nice find.

Tried a quick check on YouTube but couldn’t find anything.

Just found this nugget though. Keion Crossen’s 60 yard shuttle would have matched the second best all time at 10.72 (tied with Brandin Cooks). Reason I bring Crossen up is that I think he has really long arms judging by looking at him although I’ve found no verification.

Just found this nugget though. Keion Crossen’s 60 yard shuttle would have matched the second best all time at 10.72 (tied with Brandin Cooks). Reason I bring Crossen up is that I think he has really long arms judging by looking at him although I’ve found no verification.

Nevermind. The kid's undraftable. He prefers chicken to steak, per the Q&A at the end of this video. ;)

Good call. Crossen: 32.5” arms. Finally tracked it down. :)

Thank you Sherlock. Thought they might be a little longer but that’s still very good.

For his size they're incredible long. He's essentially the perfect slot corner, purely from a numbers perspective. Really curious to see if he lives up to that billing.

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back