PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Prisco - After Further Review: Only a matter of time before Pats offense clicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I mentioned the ball was thrown to the inside when it should have been thrown to the outside. The defenders had the angle which allowed them to close the gap. Its clear on the video and was even more clear watching it live at the stadium.

It was clear in the stadium, and on video that you are wrong. I don't know what to tell you, you seem to just be seeing what you wish was there.

As I mentioned the ball was thrown to the inside when it should have been thrown to the outside. The defenders had the angle which allowed them to close the gap. Its clear on the video and was even more clear watching it live at the stadium.

Are you trying to claim that the play called was a sideline fade?

Prisco is a tool whose jumping on the Pats wagon this week,next week it'll be a love fest with another team.

When Pat Kirwan writes an article like this,then I'll be more attentive to what he says,Pat knows his stuff.

After reading all this, my gut tells me the following:

You gotta stick with the kids, through the rough spots and all.

Not to jump to baseball, but Terry Francona stuck with Pedroia when he was hitting a buck twenty. For a month and a half. That worked out OK. :D

Better then the years past? Lets all take it easy on that one for now. Like the optimism though. To do that the running game has to get going here

It was clear in the stadium, and on video that you are wrong. I don't know what to tell you, you seem to just be seeing what you wish was there.

You think I wish Brady threw a bad pass? Why the heck would I wish that? If anyone is acting biased it certainly isn't me.

Are you trying to claim that the play called was a sideline fade?

Apparently you are trying to claim that it was supposed to be a post, because if you look at the video with any objectivity whatsoever you know I am right. But I've argued with you enough times to know that I this is pointless. Good luck thinking Brady has never thrown a bad pass in his entire career.

Apparently you are trying to claim that it was supposed to be a post, because if you look at the video with any objectivity whatsoever you know I am right. But I've argued with you enough times to know that I this is pointless. Good luck thinking Brady has never thrown a bad pass in his entire career.

I'm not the one making the claim that Brady's throw was off. You are, despite the fact that it hit the receiver in the hands. And, for the record, I'm not the only one telling you that you're wrong on this, so there's no reason to personalize this.

You don't know where the receiver was supposed to be on the throw, so how can you make this claim? Zolak, who's closer to to the Patriots than either you or Prisco, has made a point of saying that the receivers have been rounding off routes, running routes at the wrong depth, etc...

Very true, our offense depends on precise routes. That video with Wiggins showing how Ochostinko caused an interception on a route he could have caught while totally protecting with his body (the way it was designed) is very instructive. Stinko decided to go more toward the end zone rather than coming back and blocking the defender with his bod and the defender jumped in front of him and took the ball.

he he, It's still here.

Inside the Playbook: Brady to Ochocinco interception - YouTube

I'm not the one making the claim that Brady's throw was off. You are, despite the fact that it hit the receiver in the hands. And, for the record, I'm not the only one telling you that you're wrong on this, so there's no reason to personalize this.

By the way, I am not trying to personalize it. I simply know this isn't going anywhere productive.

Very true, our offense depends on precise routes. That video with Wiggins showing how Ochostinko caused an interception on a route he could have caught while totally protecting with his body (the way it was designed) is very instructive. Stinko decided to go more toward the end zone rather than coming back and blocking the defender with his bod and the defender jumped in front of him and took the ball.

he he, It's still here.

Inside the Playbook: Brady to Ochocinco interception - YouTube

Wow. Great breakdown by Wiggins. Wiggins understands the game. Chad did not. At least not well enough to play in the Pats offense.

I really hope our Rookies start to 'get it' soon. We will need em for the upcoming battles. Baby steps I guess. First let's see an improvement against Tampa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back