Replies:
Asking for your support

who would you rather see the Patriots face

• Buffalo

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Cincinnati

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters
Weather.com isn’t showing as much wind at this point. Just 5-10 mph. But 1-3 inches of snow in the evening.
I saw 10mph with gusts at 30. Last time the weather outlook deteriorated quickly as the week went on so it should be interesting.

Not sure if that’s a good or bad thing for us.

FWIW- snow also in the forecast for Saturday in Cincy.

I saw 10mph with gusts at 30. Last time the weather outlook deteriorated quick so it should be interesting.

Not sure if that’s a good or bad thing for us.
I’m thinking Buffalo is going to want to prove they’re not soft and will come out stout against the run and will try to pound the ball on offense. The Pats are in their head to an extent.

Issue is, with no wind, snow games are great for passing. Pats had Brady pass a ton in those games after he showed success in Q4 of the Snow Bowl. Wild card is that Mac’s never thrown in the snow, last week against Jax wasn’t a major snowfall. So it might take the Pats until it’s too late before deciding to go that route, given just how conservative they’ve been with Mac this year. Me, I’d start with that approach and really catch them off guard. The snow will neutralize the Bills’ great man coverage CBs.

round 3 coming up in Buffalo. Hopefully we can prevail !

We get Buffalo.

Pats need to win a road game in Buffalo for the second time this season to advance. Gonna be tough.

We get Buffalo.
Yup, be tough without Barmore but not impossible. Need to be around 150 on the ground and play mistake free football on both sides to have a chance.

Prefer Buff got Buff that works.
I want revenge for them embarrassing us at home.
What better way to show that New England is back.

Pats need to win a road game in Buffalo for the second time this season to advance. Gonna be tough.
tough yes but doable......I have faith ! Would love to get them back for the stuff they said after the last game especially Diggs and Allen !!

I prefer a Saturday night game but I think we’ll get our butts kicked. Too many players banged up and we play not to lose.

I"ll feel alot better if Cincy drops 40 on the raiders. I really think BB going against an inexperienced HC / QB was the best matchup for us but would love to be proven wrong if Cincy's for real. Both would've been very tough for our secondary to match up with.

Bring on the Bills!!!! A tough game but definitely winnable. Bills open as a 4 1/2 point favorite.

As we wait to find out the final seedlings and our first round playoff opponent, I’m wondering who would you rather see the Patriots face, and why?

Whom THE **** do you ****ING THINK?

**** doG.

and FIRE Cant Assford.

Can we play Cincy? I think the popular voting consensus was Cincy. Screw our founding fathers. The popular consensus is right.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back