PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predictions for Bucs record and Brady's stats 2022

You are trying to speak logic to a troll. He only understands dog commands like sit and go outside
I'm naming my dog MAC10 because all he does is sit on his asz all day and barks.

Last edited:
Wouldn't have mattered if the greatest offense in NFL history at the time (38 PPG) got more points in quarters 1-3. It's a 60 minute game, right?

You're a fool if you don't think that the helmet catch and Manningham catch weren't miracles. Shall we take this discussion to the main board?
Nope discussing it here is fine. The Immaculate reception was a total fluke from start to finish that couldn't possibly be duplicated if they tried.

You tell me how "miraculous" this play was to the immaculate reception. I see no resemblance at all.

The Helmet catch was ridiculous and shouldn't have happened but it isn't in the same stratosphere as the immaculate reception and it's not hard to argue that the helmet catch was a play that was not made by Rodney. It still haunts him.

What Brady did or didn't do is completely moot. BB's defenses had not one but two chances to protect a lead by making a stop to win two different championships and didn't get it done both times. Bottom line.

Last edited:
THey have bragging rights over Timmy for eternity.
Oh God. Eli never led the NFL in any statistical category except for INTs (which he did three times). Never had a quarterback rating above 93.6. Never received an all pro or MVP vote. One and done in the postseason 4 out of 6 appearances. He does have 2 game-winning Super Bowl drives against Bill Belichick's defense... so I'll give him that.

Peyton, one and done in the postseason 9 out of 15 appearances. He and Eli one and done a combined 13 out of 21 appearances, which is 62% of the time. Brady, one and done 3 out of 19 appearances (16%).

Super Bowl comparison

Eli & Peyton
4-2
3 MVPs (Peyton's was a gift)
6 TDs
6 INTs
259 Y/G

Brady
7-3
5 MVPs
21 TDs
6 INTs
304 Y/G

Brady will retire the all-time leader in regular season and postseason:
Wins
Division titles
Super Bowl championships
TDs
Yards
Completions

Lapping the field in most of those categories. Brady has bragging rights over every player who ever took a snap in the NFL.

Oh God. Eli never led the NFL in any statistical category except for INTs (which he did three times). Never had a quarterback rating above 93.6. Never received an all pro or MVP vote. One and done in the postseason 4 out of 6 appearances. He does have 2 game-winning Super Bowl drives against Bill Belichick's defense... so I'll give him that.

Peyton, one and done in the postseason 9 out of 15 appearances. He and Eli one and done a combined 13 out of 21 appearances, which is 62% of the time. Brady, one and done 3 out of 19 appearances (16%).

Super Bowl comparison

Eli & Peyton
4-2
6 TDs
6 INTs
259 Y/G

Brady
7-3
5 MVPs
21 TDs
6 INTs
304 Y/G

Wins
Division titles
Super Bowl championships
TDs
Yards
Completions

Lapping the field in most of those categories. Brady has bragging rights over every player who ever took a snap in the NFL.
Again, you are trying to be logical to a troll. They dont think like rational humans, they are just mad that Brady had the success he had so they make up silly rules that only apply to him and nobody else like Brady sucks because he has 7 superbowls instead of 10. Things like that.

Again, you are trying to be logical to a troll. They dont think like rational humans, they are just mad that Brady had the success he had so they make up silly rules that only apply to him and nobody else like Brady sucks because he has 7 superbowls instead of 10. Things like that.
I just enjoy rehashing all of Brady's various achievements.

Where's that other lunatic who said Brady wasn't in the Patriots top 5 quarterbacks? He put MAC10's earnest trolling to shame.

Nope discussing it here is fine. The Immaculate reception was a total fluke from start to finish that couldn't possibly be duplicated if they tried.

You tell me how "miraculous" this play was to the immaculate reception. I see no resemblance at all.

The Helmet catch was ridiculous and shouldn't have happened but it isn't in the same stratosphere as the immaculate reception and it's not hard to argue that the helmet catch was a play that was not made by Rodney. It still haunts him.

What Brady did or didn't do is completely moot. BB's defenses had not one but two chances to protect a lead by making a stop to win two different championships and didn't get it done both times. Bottom line.

Sorry, the helmet catch is listed by most experts to be the number 1 play in NFL history....

Also, the offense's job is to put up points on every drive. In SB 42, Brady's offense was 2 for 9. In contrast, the defense's job is to stop the offense on every drive. Bill's defense was 6 for 9 in that game in not giving up points. Ergo, the loss is on the offense.

You weren't even here in January 2008. Everyone was blaming the offense for that loss.

I just enjoy rehashing all of Brady's various achievements.

Where's that other lunatic who said Brady wasn't in the Patriots top 5 quarterbacks? He put MAC10's earnest trolling to shame.

If you take away all of Brady's records and accomplishments, he's not even a top 5 quarterback.

Sorry, the helmet catch is listed by most experts to be the number 1 play in NFL history....
It was memorable but it's not a fluke like the immaculate reception was. If the play wasn't a defensive failure then Rodney would have blown it off and not admitted that it still bothers him. It was a play that wasn't made so yeah the defense failed on that last drive. Putting Hobbs on Plaxico also goes without saying.

Also, the offense's job is to put up points on every drive. In SB 42, Brady's offense was 2 for 9. In contrast, the defense's job is to stop the offense on every drive. Bill's defense was 6 for 9 in that game in not giving up points. Ergo, the loss is on the offense.
Like I said it wasn't Brady and the offense's best game but it should have been enough. The defense still had the lead and just needed one stop on one drive... it didn't happen. Brady's rating btw was higher in that game than Mac's was in the WC loss in January...

It was memorable but it's not a fluke like the immaculate reception was. If the play wasn't a defensive failure then Rodney would have blown it off and not admitted that it still bothers him. It was a play that wasn't made so yeah the defense failed on that last drive. Putting Hobbs on Plaxico also goes without saying.

Like I said it wasn't Brady and the offense's best game but it should have been enough. The defense still had the lead and just needed one stop on one drive... it didn't happen. Brady's rating btw was higher in that game than Mac's was in the WC loss in January...

What? Rodney was not responsible for covering Tyree. That was on Asante Samuel, who was freelancing. And the coaching staff was not the one who called on all out blitz on Eli...that was an audible made by Junior Seau. Everyone knows this.

Again, Brady was batting 2 for 9 that whole game in scoring drives (which is a .222 average). OTH, Bill was batting 6 for 9 (.666 average) in stopping the Giants. Even Brady has admitted the offense cost them the game. In NFL history only 2 teams (out of 56) have won the super bowl scoring fewer than 15 points. The odds are that if you don't score more than 3 times you are going to lose, especially in this day of parity.

Last edited:

Super Bowl comparison

Eli & Peyton
4-2
6 TDs
6 INTs
259 Y/G

Brady
7-3
5 MVPs
21 TDs
6 INTs
304 Y/G

Wins
Division titles
Super Bowl championships
TDs
Yards
Completions

Oh yeah, Brady doesn't lose any sleep in going 18-1. Plenty of teams and players have bragging rights over Brady:

-Nick Foles (2-0 vs Brady)

-Eli Manning (2-0 in super bowls)

-Peyton Manning (3-0 in AFCCGs)

-Von Miller (3-0 in playoff games)

-LA Rams (3-1)

Hes on mute but when he's quoted i see his posts. Still the troll. Team A's offense leaves the field with a lead. Team B takes the lead on Team A's defense. Naturally the troll concludes its not team A's defense's fault.

Hes on mute but when he's quoted i see his posts. Still the troll. Team A's offense leaves the field with a lead. Team B takes the lead on Team A's defense. Naturally the troll concludes its not team A's defense's fault.
MAC10 trolls us with asinine comments like Nick Foles owns Tom Brady. An NFL flunky who punked Belichick in the Super Bowl. MAC10 invades every thread on this side with his anti-Brady rubbish. Repeating himself ad nauseam yet crickets from the Mods. I literally post 1 comment in the main forum, expressing my opinion on the actually topic, and it gets deleted and I'm banned. Happens all the time. Mods are supposed to be neutral participants, which clearly isn't the case here. If they want to champion themselves protectors of the IBWT agenda on the main forum then perhaps there should be equitable enforcement on the Brady forum.

60 minute game, chum. You don’t get absolved from blame when you literally show up only on the first and last drives of the game

60 minute game, chum. You don’t get absolved from blame when you literally show up only on the first and last drives of the game
Yeah see like this, its saying things that idiots on twitter would say like the kicker won the game. lol. What next he calls the patriots the cheatriots?

Yeah see like this, its saying things that idiots on twitter would say like the kicker won the game. lol. What next he calls the patriots the cheatriots?

So you see what I'm saying. You cannot say the Vinatieri won SB 36 or 38 because there were a lot of scoring drives that occured before the GW kicks that were just as important. Same thing with SB 42 in which Brady was 2 for 9 on scoring drives. Here, there was a lot of scoring that didn't happen before the Moss touchdown (which only happened because Corey Webster slipped) so you can safely blame the offense for that game.

So you see what I'm saying. You cannot say the Vinatieri won SB 36 or 38 because there were a lot of scoring drives that occured before the GW kicks that were just as important. Same thing with SB 42 in which Brady was 2 for 9 on scoring drives. Here, there was a lot of scoring that didn't happen before the Moss touchdown (which only happened because Corey Webster slipped) so you can safely blame the offense for that game.
Nobody sees what you are saying troll, you You think a Qb sucks if they only have 7 superbowls instead of 10

I’ve never
MAC10 trolls us with asinine comments like Nick Foles owns Tom Brady. An NFL flunky who punked Belichick in the Super Bowl. MAC10 invades every thread on this side with his anti-Brady rubbish. Repeating himself ad nauseam yet crickets from the Mods. I literally post 1 comment in the main forum, expressing my opinion on the actually topic, and it gets deleted and I'm banned. Happens all the time. Mods are supposed to be neutral participants, which clearly isn't the case here. If they want to champion themselves protectors of the IBWT agenda on the main forum then perhaps there should be equitable enforcement on the Brady forum.
yes. this is what I've been saying

This is the only pro or college football site where you can't criticize the head coach in the main forum. It's actually pretty comical when you think about it. Especially now that the team appears to be unravelling right before our eyes due to Bill's mismanagement of the roster and coaching staff.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back