PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre-Game Thread- Pats @ Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Shorter week, coming off a huge win against the Arizona, this is another big game!!! Hoping we get Barmore back!!! Uche and our pass rush has been really good, need to keep it up. Ekuale really flashed last night, have been very impressed by him.

Hoping that Meyers can go this week, I'd rather sit Agholor at this point and go with Bourne, Meyers and Tyquan as our top options. Need to keep winning, let's gooooooooo!!!!!

Last edited:
Vilma might be my favorite NFL broadcaster at this point...

...and he's a JET! :oops:

745mq9.gif

Shorter week, coming off a huge win against the Arizona, this is another big game!!! Hoping we get Barmore back!!! Uche and our pass rush has been really good, need to keep it up. Ekuale really flashed last night, have been very impressed by him.

Hoping that Meyers can go this week, I'd rather sit Agholor at this point and go with Bourne, Meyers and Tyquan as our top options. Need to keep winning, let's gooooooooo!!!!!

Who Drafted Thornton BB??

:)

Who Drafted Thornton BB?? :)

Want to see TThornton Catch a Streak pass from Mac. Let's stop wasting those to Nelson StoneHangsGolor. :rolleyes:
lol, fair point, I'm kind of tired of Agholor as well. Let's see more Tyquan, Marcus Jones, Jacoby and Bourne

Some good news on injury front. To me sounds like everyone but Parker will be good to go for LV....

Jack and/or mills playing vs Vegas is pretty crucial…. even mccoy was moving pretty easily on us until the hopkins fumble just kind of deflated them.

Another must win here for us, bb has had his issues with former coaches but i dont think any have come in such a key spot. Think he’ll have the guys ready and again hopefully we’ll be a bit healthier.

If Bourne doesn't play over Agholor this week we'll know junior high grudges mean more than winning to BB and MP.
And why can't they give Thornton the deep outs?! Instead of the 3 yd. curls...
We really need Mills and Jones back this week with Adams. We can't have the shorties - J.Jones, Bryant & M.Jones - on him.
And, I hate to say it, but DMC has been more of a liability lately.
Oh, and Palardy is 10x worse than Bailey - we need him back fast.

If Bourne doesn't play over Agholor this week we'll know junior high grudges mean more than winning to BB and MP.
And why can't they give Thornton the deep outs?! Instead of the 3 yd. curls...
We really need Mills and Jones back this week with Adams. We can't have the shorties - J.Jones, Bryant & M.Jones - on him.
And, I hate to say it, but DMC has been more of a liability lately.
Oh, and Palardy is 10x worse than Bailey - we need him back fast.
Because we are currently playing two turnstiles at OT. Ball would never get to him :eek:

I honestly thought OL was going to be a strength on this team hah!

lol, fair point, I'm kind of tired of Agholor as well. Let's see more Tyquan, Marcus Jones, Jacoby and Bourne
Marcus Jones might be a serious two way player like Devin Hester keep him on O. :cool:

We need someone better at @ RT on Sunday old friend Chandler Jones and Maxx Crosby can give Mac some problems.

We need someone better at @ RT on Sunday old friend Chandler Jones and Maxx Crosby can give Mac some problems.
Yes, our O tackles have been major issues this year. Going to need to give them help, but I think we can run up the gut against the Raiders, that's where their weak on defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back