PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre Game Thread- Pats @ Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the best parts about MJ's return, other than the dominant run this team will go on with the GOAT under center, is the amount of tears that will come from our jealous haters, who were legitimately hoping that Bill will name some random hillbilly kid as the starter instead.

2dc4bYc.jpeg

16641477648485.jpg

Even more impressive considering what TJ did a week earlier.
That was an anomaly against the worst pass defense in the NFL. His first three weeks he put up duds

4 for 38
3 for 26
3 for 18

Hhmmm....that's a tough one...I'm going back and forth on this.....this is tricky you........ok, I guess I'm going with Lazar ;)
Excuse me, I forgot Evan Lazar is the messiah of football. He walks on water around here. Don’t forget to follow him on Instagram.

Excuse me, I forgot Evan Lazar is the messiah of football. He walks on water around here. Don’t forget to follow him on Instagram.
like him, follow him, check back for new merch

After a dominating performance against the Lions, we are now onto Cleveland. Does Mac come back or do we play Zappe one more time? This week won't be easy, but another winnable game. Are we starting to get on another roll like we did last year? I am thinking so!!! Who's coming on board????????

Our defense seems really really good, love the young talent, and when Dugger is in there, it makes a huge difference!!

Will need to monitor some of the injuries we're dealing with: Harris, Mills, Guy, Mac, Jonnu.

Great performance by our O-line as well.

Let's discuss!!!!!!!!
Chubb & Hunt scare the crap out of me

However I will soon be back

...and in greater numbers:)

Last edited:
Never thought I’d be writing this, but given the crap show going on at so many teams on NE’s schedule, 12 wins is not out of the question, and my 8-9 Pats win prediction certainly needs adjusting.
The suctitude of Cleve, Indy, Zona, and Vegas…. plus Miami’s Tua issue which could be season ending….
Right now I only bow to Buff and even they have shown vulnerability by playing too loose.
Glad my hope has been reinvigorated for this glass half empty skeptic
Dude I don't bow to Buffalo

They're full of themselves

It's amazing how it's passed down through generations

Chubb would be a legend around these parts we would all be saying Curtis Martin who?? Yeah and Brady would probably still be a Pat with two or three more rings possibly. What might have been. :(

Yep, then Deebo/AJ Brown the following year... Just those two simple moves, and 2019 ends very, very differently...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back