PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre game thread- On to New Orleans... wonder which Jameis Winston we'll get this Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
1632150244665.png

I vote for week 2 Winston, of course... but which Winston shows up is difficult to predict; he's kind of a...

1632150595069.png

...two-face. :)

From the Saints forum from a couple weeks ago....I wonder how they feel after yesterday?

their opponents have shocked me, got the opposite of what I expected from the packers and the panthers.
this is their third game in a row on the road; and I think their practices are also away from home.

This is a must-win game. Don't want to fall to 1-2 with TB coming the next week.
NFC game. It's not as urgent to win as the Jets game was. But yeah a potential 1-3 after the Bucs game won't be ideal.

Can't stop throwing picks version:

Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

Or I only need 148 yards to throw for 5 TD's version:

The Breakfast Club Reaction GIF

???

Chris Farley Idk GIF

The whole team looked completely different week one to week two. From blowing out gb to getting blown out by Carolina

Don’t think it matters. Contain Kamara, don’t let Deonte Harris get behind us on either offense/ST & stay turnover free…we should be fine. I’m sure Payton will have a trick or two up his sleeve.

I’m guessing a few picks.

Hill will replace him in the second half..

I think we'll get the career long lousy version, not the outlier version on week one.

That finger sucking thing he does is so weird and gross. His teammates are all staring at him like he’s a freak. :D
Incredibly immature.

Unknown, patriots can win. They just need to tighten up their execution, it is mostly the OL faulking up, which is really the opposite of what I expected this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down