PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre game thread- On to New Orleans... wonder which Jameis Winston we'll get this Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again my provider is not showing the Pats , instead I have the Chargers/Bucs/Packers games.......back to Game Pass again !

I saw an analysis that showed he had ample time to throw it to Henry. Here's another one of Henry in end zone, wide open, with no throw. I mean Mac acknowledged himself that he left downfield plays on the field. It's obvious to people analyzing these plays. It is what it is.

Dumb take by Perry- Mac immediately looks to his right so my take on it is this is a bang-bang, coverage read play and the Jets simply sniffed it out.

Not all of Mac's calls are progression reads. I've noticed that a good handful of them are coverage reads.

Last edited:
Dumb take by Perry- Mac immediately looks to his right so my take on it is this is a bang-bang, coverage read play and the Jets simply sniffed it out.

Not all of Mac's calls are progression reads. I've noticed that a good handful of them are coverage reads.

Agree. This is some bullsh-t.
Look how Mac is about to be hit quickly because his right tackle is garbage (once again in crappy shotgun).

There's no way Henry was 'open'. You can't count plays where Mac is going to take a viscious hit as missing an open guy. That's total bullsh-t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News