PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre-draft contacts (2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Minnesota Gopher quarterback Adam Weber...

I've confirmed that the Patriots were one of the 25 teams at Nevada's pro-day.

very interesting.

workouts with Wilkerson, A. smith and Cam Jordan. The later 2 have been favorites for our pick at 17 and Wilkerson has been in the discussion at 28 although you never know.

Interesting Scar was doing workouts at BC obviously a look at Costanzo?

It's an interesting picture being painted.

So coach Fears was present. There to see RB Jordan Todman I imagine.

More Pats-related from UConn:

http://draftbreakdown.com/report-from-uconn-pro-day
A few teams wanted to see more of *Hurd: Baltimore, New England, New Orleans and Atlanta. My guess here is he's a mid-round guy.
---

*Zach Hurd is a 6-7 317 OG.

Last edited:

So coach Fears was present. There to see RB Jordan Todman I imagine. And FB Anthony Sherman.
*Zach Hurd is a 6-7 317 OG.
Zach was an "outside the box" target for NE after watching him pull block last fall. I think it was against Oklahoma where they showed Todman got the vast majority of his yardage running behind the left side and the pulling Zach Hurd who looked like a wildebeest on the run - very Patriot OG-like in his mobility. I think he may even have the feet for RT, with some work.

EDIT: BTW, while I believe draftbreakdown is working on a UConn Pro-Day report again, the link you provided was for 2010? ;)

Last edited:

Zach was an "outside the box" target for NE after watching him pull block last fall. I think it was against Oklahoma where they showed Todman got the vast majority of his yardage running behind the left side and the pulling Zach Hurd who looked like a wildebeest on the run - very Patriot OG-like in his mobility. I think he may even have the feet for RT, with some work.

EDIT: BTW, while I believe draftbreakdown is working on a UConn Pro-Day report again, the link you provided was for 2010? ;)

Those names did look familiar - ;)

Also, Hurd blocked well for RB Donald Brown way back when. Brown led the nation in rushing and IIRC was a pre-draft visit with the Pats. So they've been tuned in to Hurd for some time now.

Those names did look familiar - ;)

Also, Hurd blocked well for RB Donald Brown way back when. Brown led the nation in rushing and IIRC was a pre-draft visit with the Pats. So they've been tuned in to Hurd for some time now.

And given what Brown accomplished with Indianapolis. . . . :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back