PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Prayers for Gordon Hayward

The youth is going to have to grow up quick

They have talent but it will have to show consistently

Gonna be real messy at times early but could be good to watch the young guys grow

....and I bet he's made that move 1000s of times.

d%#*!@t

Talk about your season going down in flames in the first game. The east sucks but boy what a tough break. Speedy recovery for Hayward.

• Agree
Reactions: ALP
....and I bet he's made that move 1000s of times.

d%#*!@t
Hard to catch but it looks like Crowder was slightly was on his toe as he went to jump and the rest is history.

They are calling it fractured left ankle - so ugh.
Hopefully big bones and not a bunch of small ones.

Just saw it... thats one of the worst things I have seen in live sports. Right up there with another Basketball injury from some European guy.. I think from the Kings. I don't think the guy ever made it back to an NBA court.

Man I am so disappointed.. a trip to the finals is pretty much over now. A rare injury. Good luck Gordon

Ainge went all in.

One good sign....he wasn't writhing in agony as they took him off. He was shaking his head, but gave a long handshake to LeBron.

One good sign....he wasn't writhing in agony as they took him off. He was shaking his head, but gave a long handshake to LeBron.

The adrenaline is going crazy, he might not even feel it at first.

The adrenaline is going crazy, he might not even feel it at first.
True. I'm just being hopeful that it's not a situation like Robert Edwards. And that is for the young man's well being and not for the Celts.

ugh, watched the replay. you can hear the snap

There may be something to the dislocation thing...not posting pic but it’s def the joint

Another cavs vs warriors finals in the books.

Any known players that have come back from that injury?
Paul George's broken leg was equally gruesome and he came back in 12 months. A year after that, he was arguably better than before. We'd take that.

Paul George's broken leg was equally gruesome and he came back in 12 months. A year after that, he was arguably better than before. We'd take that.

Paul George didn't have any ligament damage. A broken ankle is far more likely to tear some ligaments which is much worse.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back