PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread...We are the Champions!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy to say I never gave up on this team (although I did give up on Gostkowski and was pretty annoyed at McDaniels after that tight end screen).

Sad to think there are many in NE that went to bed before the fourth quarter.

That first half was brutal, and the drops were brutal... outside the Falcons, it looked like the only person that could catch the ball by the start of the 2nd half was Lady Gaga...

But the time of possession was a total beat-down of the Falcons' teeny tiny youngsters, giving it their all, "flying around out there," etc.

All those patient runs that didn't amount to much early paid off late, if you ask me. And I think that was planned. Otherwise, all the geniuses on Pats Fans would have been right... "OMG we're down 14-0! We're down 21-0! OMG Game Ovah! We have to panic and throw nothing but deep balls against the best part of Atlanta's defense the secondary!!!! Josh McDaniels has no idea what he's doing!!!!!!!"

I will not, however, claim that the Brady pick-6 (and other near-picks) were planned :)

@1960Pats what's with the dislike? you know it's true

I suppose I could have over-reacted a bit. I think it was the timing as I was still in a celebratory mood. The name-calling didn't help either.

My hope is that Bill somehow manages to snag McCaffrey in the draft. Imagine this offense with Gronk back and then add McCaffrey in the backfield? Holy living ****...

My hope is that Bill somehow manages to snag McCaffrey in the draft. Imagine this offense with Gronk back and then add McCaffrey in the backfield? Holy living ****...

We need to take a TE in the first round, Martys gone pretty much

I suppose I could have over-reacted a bit. I think it was the timing as I was still in a celebratory mood. The name-calling didn't help either.

people wanted him gone ..... which was dumb ..... I was always one of those who was a bit more pragmatic beyond the flash of Lewis....I swear, you can actually pinky-tackle Lewis......zero yards after contact

S688tO2h.jpg

My desk calandar for today. Needs to be updated!

Lengel is pretty good.....not sure we need to take one in Rd 1

Adam Shaheen in rounds 3 or 4 .... 6'7"/277 small school guy but has all the physical tools

I don't know, is it worth spending a first on a second TE? Maybe if they're an exceptional talent. Just seems like McCaffrey would be such a great piece and versatile weapon in the backfield.

However, the Pats don't have many needs at all - if they can bring back HT then it's mainly just DL help and LB help... maybe CB? But nothing dire... and the offense is in very good shape... they can truly take "best player available"

Just bought a James White championship tshirt and the commemorative Blu-Ray. CHAMPIONSHIP GEAR BAAAAAAAABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down