PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread...We are the Champions!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be Felger and Mazz today

q24c3n4.jpg
They seriously sound like salty ATL fans. I tuned in just to see what they'd say, and they really sound upset.

They seriously sound like salty ATL fans. I tuned in just to see what they'd say, and they really sound upset.
Last time, and I'm not exaggerating, they *****ed and moaned nobody (yeah they are talking about the players) wanted to be at the victory parade it's too sunny and cold out..blah blah blah

I dunno why he hit disagree on me saying "**** man" that's not a statement you can disagree with lol...
Dude, it's so pathetic. I just don't get any of it regardless of the actual comment. Like, what's the point?o_O

Last time, and I'm not exaggerating, they *****ed and moaned nobody (yeah they are talking about the players) wanted to be at the victory parade it's too sunny and cold out..blah blah blah
They're so pathetic. It's unreal. They did not one congratulate the Pats. It's ALL about ATL choking. Mazz claims to be a Pats fan? Yeah, like hemorrhoids are the best (I don't have those, btw).:rolleyes:

They're so pathetic. It's unreal. They did not one congratulate the Pats. It's ALL about ATL choking. Mazz claims to be a Pats fan? Yeah, like hemorrhoids are the best (I don't have those, btw).:rolleyes:
Mazz is truly pathetic, Felger I can guarantee you knows better. I'm not convinced Mazz is trolling.

Can't say the same about '76, not until we win in Minnesota a year from now wearing our real logo and uniforms; and Julius, Russ and Ray are in the Pats' HOF

I just realized if the Pats win the Superbowl next year it will be three out of four years with a shot at a threepeat, just like Brady and BB began the dynasty.

There's not enough money in the world to make me listen to those two today. Dale & Holley lovefest, FTW.*

*Bonus: Zolak isn't back yet, so there'll be yet another gloatfest.

I just realized if the Pats win the Superbowl next year it will be three out of four years with a shot at a threepeat, just like Brady and BB began the dynasty.
I definitely posted about that in this thread, I believe.

Their souls are crushed. I almost feel bad for them, it's hard to imagine a more devastating loss than that. At least in SB 42, it was close throughout. The Falcons had it in the palm of their hands and lost. Unreal choke, amazing comeback at the same time.
This game is very similar to Oilers-Bills, Frank Reich, 1/3/1993
th

Felg and Mazz, no way would I listen to them, did't those buzzkills do a segment "what if they lost SB 49" after the last 1?

I still can't believe we won #5 last night. Here is what the GOAT had to say when asked about retirement:

Tom E. Curran Retweeted
SiriusXM NFL Radio ‏@SiriusXMNFL 6m6 minutes ago
More
.@Patriots Tom Brady on @SIRIUSXM: If it was up to my wife she'd have me retire today, she told me that last night...I said too bad babe.

We are very fortunate that **** Rehbein scouted TB and pushed BB to draft him in the 6th round. The rest is history.

There are very few men on this planet who possess the intestinal fortitude to not cave into a Brazilian supermodel who has a death squad on stand-by.

Tom Brady is one of those men.

There are very few men on this planet who possess the intestinal fortitude to not cave into a Brazilian supermodel who has a death squad on stand-by.

Tom Brady is one of those men.

LMAO I was thinking the same thing. Brazilian super model, 5 super bowl rings and more money than he will ever need. Yet he is still driven for more.

I barley slept last night, very glad I took the day off. Even more glad to wake up and know for sure this wasn't a dream. Would be amazing to win again next year and bookend the dynasty just how if began.

LMAO I was thinking the same thing. Brazilian super model, 5 super bowl rings and more money than he will ever need. Yet he is still driven for more.

Yep. I understand where she is coming from. He takes a pounding out there sometimes.

He said a very interesting thing this morning. He was talking about his training and diet and how he doesn't hurt after games as opposed to when he was 25 he hurt all the time. If physically hes feeling great and he isn't dealing with any neurological problems.....why not?

I still can't believe we won #5 last night. Here is what the GOAT had to say when asked about retirement:

Tom E. Curran Retweeted
SiriusXM NFL Radio ‏@SiriusXMNFL 6m6 minutes ago
More
.@Patriots Tom Brady on @SIRIUSXM: If it was up to my wife she'd have me retire today, she told me that last night...I said too bad babe.

We are very fortunate that **** Rehbein scouted TB and pushed BB to draft him in the 6th round. The rest is history.

So we hate Giselle for trying to take Brady away from us, right? This stuff gets so confusing...

So, do the Pats give Jamie Collins a ring?

I bet they do.

So, do the Pats give Jamie Collins a ring?

I bet they do.

He was part of the team and contributed to the championship season.

I would assume he'd decline the party at Kraft's house but some folks lack social etiquette and awareness (see Revis's mom)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes