PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread Pats @ Bucs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winston for 225 passing yards in 4th Q. Our D sucked. Thank god for Folk. If Folk had kicked any of the 3 missed FGs, they could have been kicking game winning FG on last play.

You know if you go back and look at our championship years there were plenty of games against so-so teams that came down to the last play. Defense didn't make Winston look like the GOAT so I'll take it.

so I do love this team and know we've been spoiled for a long time, but man this defense is going to kill me! I know they played better tonight but man putting it in their hands to win had me nervous! But very happy for the win, go pats!!! how about next week a big comfortable win would be great. lol

Step into the right direction by the defense who played pretty good for most of the game. Offense was meh but that was to be expected without Gronk.

No injuries and a win on a short week away. Nothing else matters.

I’ll take it...long road trip to make on a short week. Also we should see that white on white look again sometime, it was fresh.

Great win. I don't want to hear anything to the contrary. The defense made more plays in this game than they have all season.

Yes, we still have some things to take care of: namely, we had some issues sustaining drives, the red zone offense struggled, and we still allow too many big plays on defense. Regardless, a win is a win is a win. I'm happy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes