PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread Pats @ Bucs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Thursday games, especially ones that come right down to the last play, I have to work in morning but no way I'm going to be able to get to sleep soon!

typical Thursday night game...lots of unforced errors...lots of bush league home calls....Thursday Night Football needs to go in the woodchipper...with that goddamned Scumissioner
They’d be fine if they added a week and didn’t have teams play Sunday before and after Thursday night. Seems like a no brainer.

We had some good fortune - TE dropped a TD for them, 3 missed FG. But we were due for some - people has been playing lights out vs us. But we are doing a lot of things teams that lose do.

Another testament to BB and his staff. There is no more built-in disadvantage than being the road team on a Thursday night game. With the defense in total disarray, the short week didn't look like the ideal place to do much, but apparently, they did enough to win a game when the offense was merely average. NOW they will have 10 days really get a real fix in.

10 days to WORK on the defense...10 days to rest Gronk (the silver lining tonight)...10 days for the Goat to soak in the hot tub. Worst disparity in QB calls I've seen this season. Brady was pummeled around the head repeatedly...Cheffers was jerking off

By the way, @goheels22002. You're mad that I was right that they improved on defense? Weird thing to be mad about.

A better defense, a shaky offense in the second half. Too much pressure allowed on Brady and not the best game by Brady.

Why does Brady always seem to play so much better when he's behind esp in the 4th quarter. He never seems that great in putting a game away esp in the past few years.

10 days to work on things for the Jets.

I'll keep it brief as the work alarm is coming soon...lots of positives, but I'll leave it to the PatriotPimps to do their usual gloom and doom even though the team won :D

8jxh1qw.jpg

Some of you need to get a grip. if you asked me last sunday if the pats scored only 19 would they win I would have laughed at you.

But, they won this week with their defense carrying them. You need to win games like this sometimes. and considering the dumpster fire the defense has been this is great to see, and shows me they will get it together.

The offens will be fine. they scored 30+ the last 4 weeks. the OL just needs to get it together. and I trust that Scar will correct the issues they have.

Lost a lot of respect for Steve Smith due to his postgame analysis. Weak, weak **** from a supposed "tough", "no excuses" type of guy.

Also, "Cyrus" Jones? Good lord.

Litmus test in two weeks but can't overlook the jests in their place. This o line needs to stop letting brady get hit left and right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes