PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread Pats @ Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great win on the road against a divisional opponent. Now we have a 3 game lead in our division!!!

Gronk, Hogan, Tom , Gost and Butler....great games for all of them!!! Now we have a bye and play Seattle next!!!!! Trade deadline is tuesday, wonder if we make any deals.

Let's discuss the game.

7-1 record!!!!!!!!!!

AFC East
NE 7-1 (2-1)
Buf 4-4 (1-3)
Mia 3-4 (1-1)
NYJ 3-5 (1-0)

The Pats are 4 games up on the Jets. They are 3.5 up on Miami, but that's really like 4 games since they hold the tiebreaker (H2H). They are 3 up on the Bills, but that's really like 3.5 games because they hold the tiebreaker (divisional records).

Halfway through the season, this divisional race is all but over.

Of course, before the season started it was all but over.

With the schedule left I doubt us fans outside of NE will get to watch many more televised games.

Great team win today. Brady is simply incredible. His deep ball is as good as it's been since 2007 and it's great to see a guy like Hogan be able to stretch the field.

Blocking, run blocking in particular, has got to get better. Too many times the DL was in the backfield before LG even touched the ball. Need to get penetration at the point of attack and get LG to the second level.

Congrats to Gronk on #69. Crazy to think we have the best QB of all time, best TE of all time, and best coach of all time all on the same team. If we stay healthy I really don't see anybody stopping this team.

Also, Fouts can take that bildo and stick it where the sun don't shine. My goodness, he's even worse than Collinsneck. That's saying something.

There are at least 2 prime time games left, no? And a lot of 330 ct starts? I'm hopeful that not too many games conflict with the local Texans here and I can see them more often!

Wade Phillips collapsed on the sidelines.

Need some AFC West teams to start losing some games

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case