PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread Pats @ Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you say our toughest game is @ Denver?

Both games against the jests and
Great team win today. Brady is simply incredible. His deep ball is as good as it's been since 2007 and it's great to see a guy like Hogan be able to stretch the field.

Blocking, run blocking in particular, has got to get better. Too many times the DL was in the backfield before LG even touched the ball. Need to get penetration at the point of attack and get LG to the second level.

Congrats to Gronk on #69. Crazy to think we have the best QB of all time, best TE of all time, and best coach of all time all on the same team. If we stay healthy I really don't see anybody stopping this team.

Also, Fouts can take that bildo and stick it where the sun don't shine. My goodness, he's even worse than Collinsneck. That's saying something.

I love gronk but idk if he's the greatest tight end ever. Too early to tell. Tony Gonzalez was really good.

Chargers giving the game to tbe donkey's on a silver platter

Great game.

Rowe, not a great game.

Best part of the game was the idiots from the Bills who had been flapping their traps about Sweeping the Pats and hit the Pats players if they "trespassed" were the ones who drew the idiot penalties.

Robey-Coleman looks like a dope for his penalty on Edelman..I can't believe that they were complaining about that when it was plain as day that he pushed Edelman 2 separate times after they were out of bounds. A completely different play from Hightower's hit on Taylor where momentum took them out of bounds and they slid for a bit..

TGon will wind up with better career numbers but for one game you take Gronk.

I'm not even sure Gonz will have better career numbers, I'm at work right now, but off the top of my head, I believe Gronk has a better average per game in terms of yards - TD's are already a virtual no contest in Gronk's favour. I'll check when I get home.

Man, I loved Gonz though, what a player.

Tom Brady 2016 Stats:

98-134 (73.1%), 1,319 yds, 12 td, 0 int, 133.9 rating

He's on pace to finish the season:

294-402 (73.1%), 3,957 yds, 36 td, 0 int, 133.9 rating

He won't go 36-0 td-int ratio, but he'll likely finish with 32+ td, fewer than 6 int, and close to 4,000 yards. And all this while MISSING FOUR GAMES.

I'm not even sure Gonz will have better career numbers, I'm at work right now, but off the top of my head, I believe Gronk has a better average per game in terms of yards - TD's are already a virtual no contest in Gronk's favour. I'll check when I get home.

He's a HoFer.

Just not sure Gronk can make it to 35

If we end up winning the SB this year I really like twenty years from now when a kid asks me about NE's dominance and if they could get shown examples of it, this will be the season I would show them. I love this season.

Tom Brady 2016 Stats:

98-134 (73.1%), 1,319 yds, 12 td, 0 int, 133.9 rating

He's on pace to finish the season:

294-402 (73.1%), 3,957 yds, 36 td, 0 int, 133.9 rating

He won't go 36-0 td-int ratio, but he'll likely finish with 32+ td, fewer than 6 int, and close to 4,000 yards. And all this while MISSING FOUR GAMES.
Looks like his 2010 season

Gronk is well ahead on Tony at the same point in their careers, but Tony played a long time. Hopefully Gronk's body holds up for a long time.

Gronk won't need to get to 35 - lock for HoF already.

Gronk won't need to get to 35 - lock for HoF already.
That's a given

The question is will he reach TGons catch and yardage numbers

Gronk- 22.0 avg per reception
Hogan- 20.6 avg per reception

Gronk is #1 and Hogan is #5, could be #4 depending on what Julio Jones does today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes