PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread Pats @ Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great win on the road against a divisional opponent. Now we have a 3 game lead in our division!!!

Gronk, Hogan, Tom , Gost and Butler....great games for all of them!!! Now we have a bye and play Seattle next!!!!! Trade deadline is tuesday, wonder if we make any deals.

Let's discuss the game.

7-1 record!!!!!!!!!!

AFC East
NE 7-1 (2-1)
Buf 4-4 (1-3)
Mia 3-4 (1-1)
NYJ 3-5 (1-0)

The Pats are 4 games up on the Jets. They are 3.5 up on Miami, but that's really like 4 games since they hold the tiebreaker (H2H). They are 3 up on the Bills, but that's really like 3.5 games because they hold the tiebreaker (divisional records).

Halfway through the season, this divisional race is all but over.

Of course, before the season started it was all but over.

With the schedule left I doubt us fans outside of NE will get to watch many more televised games.

Great team win today. Brady is simply incredible. His deep ball is as good as it's been since 2007 and it's great to see a guy like Hogan be able to stretch the field.

Blocking, run blocking in particular, has got to get better. Too many times the DL was in the backfield before LG even touched the ball. Need to get penetration at the point of attack and get LG to the second level.

Congrats to Gronk on #69. Crazy to think we have the best QB of all time, best TE of all time, and best coach of all time all on the same team. If we stay healthy I really don't see anybody stopping this team.

Also, Fouts can take that bildo and stick it where the sun don't shine. My goodness, he's even worse than Collinsneck. That's saying something.

There are at least 2 prime time games left, no? And a lot of 330 ct starts? I'm hopeful that not too many games conflict with the local Texans here and I can see them more often!

Wade Phillips collapsed on the sidelines.

Need some AFC West teams to start losing some games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back