PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread Dolphins @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bell has caught 9 or more passes in 3/4 past games, and has been targeted 10+ times in 10/13 games this season. You can bet your bottom dollar that they’ll be throwing him passes in the flat.

I would like to see the pats establish a running game in this game. The ravens ran it down their throats but it wouldn't shock me if they come out throwing and throwing.

I expected that line. No way they where gonna makes us a td favorite.
We were only a TD favorite last year when Landry Jones was playing QB and I couldn’t even give my tix away because no one wanted to go (I upgraded seats).

Really? Was this after the game tonight or before? A game where we could use cannon back to give brady some time.

I haven't re-watched and Howe hasn't posted his pressure stats yet, but I don't recall seeing a lot of effective pressure coming from the Mason-Fleming end of the OL. I think Solder whiffed a couple times and the 'Fins seemed to be picking on Thuney most of the night.

I haven't re-watched and Howe hasn't posted his pressure stats yet, but I don't recall seeing a lot of effective pressure coming from the Mason-Fleming end of the OL. I think Solder whiffed a couple times and the 'Fins seemed to be picking on Thuney most of the night.

I didnt think Solder had a particularly bad game. Curious about Howes pressure stats now until we get A22 to check it out myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes