PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Dolphins beat the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so numb.

I had a feeling we’d lose by one the minute Gostkowski missed the XP, but to lose like that, in that fashion, is a gigantic nut punch of epic proportions.

Absolute choke job.

Spot on. Totally with you on this one.

We damn neared gagged the Chicago game too. We just got burned today. I thought kicking the FG was idiotic. But it should not have mattered.

Did 2014 feel right down 28-14 in the 3rd vs BAL?

Hmm.

Are we now that fan base? Pulling out the reservoir of past glory when things suck in the present?

Forget the fact that 2014 Pat's is league and shoulders above the 2018 team talent wise and chemistry.

Pats can't go to KC and win with this D. This loss was 10x worse than the titans loss and will cost us in the playoffs. So frustrated
KC will lose in the playoffs well before.

Andy Reid ...oh no!

Gronkowski never should have been on the field.

Tannehill could not reach the end zone & that is why they ran the play they ran.

If we had any other DB on the field, they may have been able to tackle drake.

Players need to be cut. Whomever gave less than stellar effort on that last play disaster get special attention.

The talent level on D isn’t good. That’s all there is to it

I want to punch JC Jackson in the ****ing mouth. Guy simply stopped in the finaly play

****ing garbage, You are now my arch-nemesis

Pretty nauseating loss. All 4 losses this year, they played down to the competition. At least houston lost so were still #2, but man, they had no business dropping this game.

Brady taking that sack costing them 3 points..ghost missing a FG and xtra point..

This is as bad of a regular season loss that I can remember...just brutal....next week's game against the Steelers should be quite interesting
Steelers unfortunately will destroy this team ....they are at home ....and we have NO DEFENSE.....and a shaky offense....Pats will be aiming for wildcard by time this is over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore